Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grace ... must be an alternative version to have that intro.

I'm so mad I lost my copy of ATYCLB -- which got damaged by my car's :censored: terrible CD player.

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: Me too! A Rock Hall package?! That could be cool! :D

The Rock Hall and Museum is sooo cool. Go if you can. :cool:

I need to drive over there again and see the HOF inductees exhibit now that U2's in. I wanted to go last summer, but my friends didn't get it together enough to go. :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

They had snazzy posters earlier too.

Think they'd give me something just for calling from Canada? :hmm:

:lol:

:lol: I don't know. Maybe they should give us something, because we're foreign! :lmao:

I just got a call from a telemarketer, and she couldn't even speak English at all. :angry: I understand that it's their job to do that, but when you can barely be understood when you talk, you really should not be trying to sell me something on the phone.

I like the prize they're offering. I want to win U2 stuff!!

Weldy - you're right, the trivia is very easy. But for casual U2 fans, not crazies like us, I'm sure it might be a bit harder! :D

It's a harder question than you'd think -- they said non-musical inductees into the hall. I had to check the hall's web site to remember the answer.

jobob said:
It's a harder question than you'd think -- they said non-musical inductees into the hall. I had to check the hall's web site to remember the answer.

They did? Oh, I didn't catch that. I thought the guy said that any inductee that night would be okay. If it's non-musical, that's definitely harder.

jobob said:

I thought they said to name one group/artisti musical or non-musical...I don't think they wanted you to mentioned all of the other "co-graduates" that year...bonus yes...but I dunno :shrug:

Last edited:
Well, I do remember the musical inductees. So if it is either one ...

And of course I'll always remember who inducted U2 into the Hall. :wink:

Ok, so I had my Adam and Larry Pictures all safely uploaded into a PB account when my old computer crashed... but not Bono and Edge or many of the group shots :reject:

So I'm going through old Back up discs/CD-rs and re-compiling my collections of those pictures... and let me just say.... JT/R&H Bono?! :combust: :combust:

b5b90fd1.jpg

96e7099c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom