PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's waiting girls....

912e2b72.jpg

b84612e6.jpg

I'D SUCK IT FOR HIM......:shifty: AND I DON'T MEAN HIS THUMB

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Bono's waiting girls....

912e2b72.jpg

b84612e6.jpg

I'D SUCK IT FOR HIM......:shifty: AND I DON'T MEAN HIS THUMB

OK...can I just say I was about 15 feet from this!:hyper: he was sucking his thumb right in front of me:drool: :drool: that pic is SO COOL! WOW!!!

and the boa was really sexy...I think he took it from some person...he forgot to give it back after the show too...:lmao: he walked off stage with it:lmao:

also after he crawled around the stage during Ah Cat...he sat over the edge (no not beenie edge:wink: ) the edge of the catwalk with his feet dangling down..it was pretty cute:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis!!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug:

May I just say again how incredibly happy I am for you? :happy: :hug:

HEY DG AND SUSAN!!!!:hug:

oh thank you DG:hug: I have to say I am incrediably happy for me also...I am high as a kite still from it all, I had to tell the story about a million times at work and this woman had to touch me cause I met bman:lmao: omg.......:drool:

Dismantled said:

HEY DG AND SUSAN!!!!:hug:

oh thank you DG:hug: I have to say I am incrediably happy for me also...I am high as a kite still from it all, I had to tell the story about a million times at work and this woman had to touch me cause I met bman:lmao: omg.......:drool:

:hug:

I would be too....and hopefully I will be after 12/4. :)

That reminded me of the scene in the South Park movie where Cartman says "Yes, yes I saw the Terrence and Phillip movie, now who wants to touch me? I said who wants to f**kin touch me??" :lmao:

Sorry if no one has any idea what I'm talking about. :reject:

Dismantled said:

ok....what did you two do thursday night:shifty: .....cheating on old dis?

:wink:

Excuse me, you're one to talk about cheating. :madspit: :wink:

Susan sent Wild her photo and she should be getting it Thursday. When she gets it, Wild's going to post it. :D

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

I would be too....and hopefully I will be after 12/4. :)

That reminded me of the scene in the South Park movie where Cartman says "Yes, yes I saw the Terrence and Phillip movie, now who wants to touch me? I said who wants to f**kin touch me??" :lmao:

Sorry if no one has any idea what I'm talking about. :reject:

i should have done that...:laugh: I should have ran into work and said "ok I just met bono...who wanst to f*cking touch me":laugh: :laugh:

I am sending all my goodluck bono waves towards you DG..(well ok..not ALLLLL my goodluck waves..I'd like to do it again:wink: ) but lots of them:hug:

Dismantled said:

i should have done that...:laugh: I should have ran into work and said "ok I just met bono...who wanst to f*cking touch me":laugh: :laugh:

I am sending all my goodluck bono waves towards you DG..(well ok..not ALLLLL my goodluck waves..I'd like to do it again:wink: ) but lots of them:hug:

I'm your clone, remember? Therefore I get all of your good luck. :wink: :hug:

Or maybe it'll wash off on me in the shower. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom