PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: try and keep a straight face and act as if you have no idea what he's talking about! Be like ... :confused: cuz it's a test!! he's just testing to see if you are secretly a scary pleban

Susan, what?

AH.....but you cannot even admit you KNOW what a scary Pleban is...that would give you away:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

And you were doing so well with the potty training. :tsk:

I know:tsk: I am so ashamed of myself...:wink: I'm like a puppy..excitment or surprise and its all over.....

susanp6 said:
It was in 1992!!!!!!!!! I'm shaking rite now!!!!!! :yikes: :combust:

Why did you keep it to yourself girl! I am dying to tell my story to the world!!!

did you do something? SUSAN spill it!! who/what did you do!

Dismantled said:

Why did you keep it to yourself girl! I am dying to tell my story to the world!!!

did you do something? SUSAN spill it!! who/what did you do!

Maybe the who/what she did is apart of the photos she sent wild. :wink:

susan don't feel bad! its great...its awesome!! Its what Plebans live for..quick tell us!!! Its our life blood:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Me too! :hyper:

OMG you ARE my clone!! :ohmy:

OMG!!! do you have to pee too!!! what are you wearing!!?

he he he...we are clones! that means you will also meet the bman!:drool: :wink:

Susan i don't know why you was worried

My bro in law drank with Bono
My sister in law used to see them play before they were famous
My niece stood next to B Ali & the kids at Dublin's Millienium celebrations
Ni aunt saw him at traffic lights
My mate Mat meet them in the early 80's
And you have to...

I feel guilty because Wild&Dis have been saying stuff like oh you might get to meet him&we could maybe get you to join us in trying to meet Bono, etc&i've been planning on mentioning it for a while, but i was like sat there 1 nite&Wild said i've got to run cos dinner's out&i was like NOOOOO!!!!! I was about to say it&Wild needs to be there cos i wouldn't want her to miss it&then Dis: You weren't on when Wild returned and then i thought oh jesus, maybe i could just do it and she'll find out late, but i really did want to have you here for it, then i didn't want to steal your thunder cos you had just met him!!!!!

susanp6 said:
I feel guilty because Wild&Dis have been saying stuff like oh you might get to meet him&we could maybe get you to join us in trying to meet Bono, etc&i've been planning on mentioning it for a while, but i was like sat there 1 nite&Wild said i've got to run cos dinner's out&i was like NOOOOO!!!!! I was about to say it&Wild needs to be there cos i wouldn't want her to miss it&then Dis: You weren't on when Wild returned and then i thought oh jesus, maybe i could just do it and she'll find out late, but i really did want to have you here for it, then i didn't want to steal your thunder cos you had just met him!!!!!

awww your too thoughtful:hug:

but tell us how it happened:hyper: I am dying here!

Dismantled said:

:shifty: oh no reason.........

cause if we are clones we might be wearing the same thing silly doofus:wink:

I thought it was another reason. :shifty: No, not you, you're not like that! :wink:

If you must know, I'm wearing a longsleeved high school t-shirt with pj pants that have jack-o-lanterns on it. Sexy isn't it? :combust:

6.gif

Tell tell tell tell tell!

daygloeyes2 said:

I thought it was another reason. :shifty: No, not you, you're not like that! :wink:

If you must know, I'm wearing a longsleeved high school t-shirt with pj pants that have jack-o-lanterns on it. Sexy isn't it? :combust:

I'm wearing my school shirt (actually sweatshirt) and PJ pants too!!!!!!

Oh my god Thanks so much for understanding!!!!!! :wink:

I've honestly been breaking into a sweat, worrying cos i didn't say it sooner!!!

Well - If i have to give you the main points before you have to go away then i suppose they would be

I met ALL of U2 on 18th June, 1992&i met them twice 2 days in a row virtually!!! Cos i saw them during the day once&then later on at between 1&2 A.m!!!! So you could say i met them on June 18th&19th!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:

I've honestly been breaking into a sweat, worrying cos i didn't say it sooner!!!

Well - If i have to give you the main points before you have to go away then i suppose they would be

I met ALL of U2 on 18th June, 1992&i met them twice 2 days in a row virtually!!! Cos i saw them during the day once&then later on at between 1&2 A.m!!!! So you could say i met them on June 18th&19th!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

:hug: :hug: :happy:

Between 1 and 2 am? :wink:

susanp6 said:

awww susan that is so damn awesome! of course we understand..yo u met U2!!! that sooooooooooooooo cool...OMG, I am so excited:hyper: so what happened during the meeting?! Was thier any contact? Did you say anything? Susan thats so awesome!

susanp6 said:

Maybe that's an omen..... We're seing them at Twickenham those dates...... :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom