PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
What do you think of my bus story then Dis??

:lmao: pretty cool.....moms:hug: gotta love them for being bold like that..even though its embarressing at times:laugh: so did you get invited to Italy?:drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: I know what you mean...I was actually looking for u2girl in lines...even though I really don't know what she looks like:huh: and I was kinda afraid someone would run up to me and scream PLEBA at me:lmao:

I think she posted a pic in the pleba girls pic thread.

If I run into you in the GA line(if you can figure out if you're going to that show :lmao: ) or Jules, who's going that show too, what the hell am I going to say to him? :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I think she posted a pic in the pleba girls pic thread.

If I run into you in the GA line(if you can figure out if you're going to that show :lmao: ) or Jules, who's going that show too, what the hell am I going to say to him? :lmao:

him who?

Dismantled said:

:lmao: I was kinda afraid someone would run up to me and scream PLEBA at me:lmao:

:laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...as long as none of U2 are there if/when that happens
:uhoh:

tho if that happened to me :ohmy: -- I'd try to put on my best face/voice and sayyyy well'ya know, we gals are just doing what most of you guys/men do to famous, sexy womenall these many, many years!! :wink:

Dismantled said:

oh yeah! *smacks self

hmmm....I don't know:huh: we can all pretend to be someone else:lmao:

We can wear these for disguises! :lmao:

2688.jpg

I want to teel you all something which i've been meaning to mention but i feel VERY bad about not telling you this sooner&i wish i'd said it weeks ago now - I've been trying to find the rite moment&i wanted you all togethar(well almost!) I hope you don't think i'm terrible cos i've been scared and that's why i've been asking a few of you will you be here - DEEP BREATHS!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY???? Please be nice about this particularly Wild&Dis cos both of you have said a few things recently which made me feel rather guilty!!! :reject: :reject:

dazzledbylight said:

:laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...as long as none of U2 are there if/when that happens
:uhoh:

tho if that happened to me :ohmy: -- I'd try to put on my best face/voice and sayyyy well'ya know, we gals are just doing what most of you guys/men do to famous, sexy womenall these many, many years!! :wink:

OH god if that happended when I met B....:reject: he probably would have take off running down the street......and naturally I would have chased him...*day dreams about catching him:drool:

susanp6 said:
I want to teel you all something which i've been meaning to mention but i feel VERY bad about not telling you this sooner&i wish i'd said it weeks ago now - I've been trying to find the rite moment&i wanted you all togethar(well almost!) I hope you don't think i'm terrible cos i've been scared and that's why i've been asking a few of you will you be here - DEEP BREATHS!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY???? Please be nice about this particularly Wild&Dis cos both of you have said a few things recently which made me feel rather guilty!!! :reject: :reject:

*squeaks...

what is it?

susanp6 said:

Susan :confused: :hug:

WildHoney said:

What if it was Bono ????

:lmao: try and keep a straight face and act as if you have no idea what he's talking about! Be like ... :confused: cuz it's a test!! he's just testing to see if you are secretly a scary pleban

Susan, what? :shocked: :ohmy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom