Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much happened for Dazz and Russty, really - Babyface Bono sat and watched some TV with Dazz and Fly

FlyDazzBB.jpg

And then Russty flirted a little with Babyface Bono... Dazz wasn't particularly thrilled with her roomie :|
Russdazz.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Me too! :ohmy: Did I ever tell about how I got hit on at a family friend's bat mitzvah by a 15 year old who thought I was 14 or 15?

I was 11. :lmao:

I remember that story! Used to happen to me all the time, too...kinda creepy, yet thrilling at the same time.

Hopefully, your genes will do the reversal like mine did. No one EVER guesses my age right. People think I'm in my 20's. I had a 3rd year student last year who swore I went to high school with her...she was maybe 23. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

Is that darn SimGG still in the garden? Is she growing a Bono bush? a Larry lemon tree? an Adams apple tree? or an Edge......hedge? :wink:

:lmao: No, but those are all good ideas! :yes: :lmao:

I'm gonna give GG the highest priority. I started to sim with her tonight but her house kept freezing up the computer :huh: :shrug: I'll fix her up tomorrow

greeneyedgirl said:
posted for tics Ruff.

hey everyone, how is it going.
VP and SARAH!!!!!
Oh, the mother and daughter tag team vs the old married couple in a race for Bono's attention in line :evil:

OMG, not that Mr. GG isn't the hottest thing ever, but c'mon...who do you think's gonna win this one?? :lmao:

Hi GG (and everyone else) I just saw your post over there in the tickets forum... :laugh: see, i told you i'd look out for you! :hug:

Baby Fionan is growing up in leaps and bounds! His birthday is fast approaching, and then he will be starting school!

Here he is with Mom VP teaching him to walk, Dad giving him a bath and then tucking him in for a nap
fionansday.jpg

Sim Bono likes to talk nearly as much as Real Bono :lmao: Here he is teaching Fionan to talk.
And Fionan's first word is.....
fionansfirstword.jpg

"Bono!" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: No, but those are all good ideas! :yes: :lmao:

I'm gonna give GG the highest priority. I started to sim with her tonight but her house kept freezing up the computer :huh: :shrug: I'll fix her up tomorrow

Well, you haven't given her any love and she's friggid now :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Baby Fionan is growing up in leaps and bounds! His birthday is fast approaching, and then he will be starting school!

Here he is with Mom VP teaching him to walk, Dad giving him a bath and then tucking him in for a nap
fionansday.jpg

Sim Bono likes to talk nearly as much as Real Bono :lmao: Here he is teaching Fionan to talk.
fionansfirstword.jpg

Awww...:cute: I still love him!

VintagePunk said:

OMG, not that Mr. GG isn't the hottest thing ever, but c'mon...who do you think's gonna win this one?? :lmao:

Me. I'm the woman having a Wardrobe malfunction off to the side while you guys all argue and compete for his attention. :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:

*gets out fake boobs and ghetto booty*

:evil:

Good point. And you're hot enough to make up for the fact that one of you is male. :drool:

I have an idea though!! Ditch Mr. GG, join Sarah and I, then B won't stand a chance. :evil:

BTW, your GG and Mr. GG vs. mother and daughter sounds like the Amazing Rce. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

fionansday.jpg

fionansfirstword.jpg

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Look at daddy's ass as he's bent over the bathtub. :drool: :drool:

And finally, I was gonna wait for Drea, but she'll find these I'm sure :D

dreababy.jpg

Welcome Sweet Baby James :cute:
momndad.jpg

daddyadam.jpg

Aww :cute: Although, maybe he didn't HAVE to throw the bottle on the floor :eyebrow: :lol:

:yawn: I went to bed at 5 am and got up at 9 so I'm uber-tired. I'm going to attempt to sleep, but we all know how much I suck at that. :lol:

Night everyone! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG, in percentages (cause I'm anal), how likely is Chi for you?

Concert or trip? Cuz I haven't gotten ahold of Mark to ask him about the money yet :grumpy: I'm fairly confident I can get the money to make the trip (80%) but having the money/time to find a ticket and get it ? :huh:

i'm back...did you guys see the pictures from Oslo...I'm kinda diggin on the rear view of Mr. Motorcycle cop in this pic:

osloairport.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom