Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, AG is to my left in that picture (to the right of me as you are looking at it.) I chewed him out (food language again) for not keeping current with that column. He has no good explanation. He wrote a stunning review of Croke and Alli and I are both in it, which was very sweet.

Dismantled said:

I always make an ass outta myself in front of Ruff:lmao:

Good times...good times..*group hug
awww, you girls...we three doofuses...:lol:

*I will not quote Ruffs pics

ok..with that said:lmao: thats a great pic of you girls....all 5 of you:lmao:

no serioulsy you girls are beautiful!!

yes, VP, Wild and Alli are my back-up auxilary breasts!

:lmao:

*pets Dis soothingly...good girl, gooooood girl*

Weldy, which joke, the editing joke?

ruffian said:

Like you need back-ups. :lmao:

Seriously, you look great in that pic!!

Sarah is always making comments about mine...saying that they enter the room 10 minutes before the rest of me, etc.

When we were on vacation, i was lying in the sun with an embarassingly low-cut tank top on, and she came up and took a pic of my clevage. I should find it and post it. :lmao:

weldy, we were referring to a time when *someone* was drunk and could not edit a post in which i'd said something incriminating. that person just kept quoting what i said instead of editing it. time was of the essence but she just kept fumbling around, saying "huh?".... "what?".... "where?.... "how?"

ruffian said:

*pets Dis soothingly...good girl, gooooood girl*

Weldy, which joke, the editing joke?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: put I am still itching to hit that quote button....restrain me!:hyper:

Dismantled said:

I couldn't get through all of it without wetting my pants:lmao: :lmao:

OMG!! I was so drunk:huh: I like my description of my outfit:huh:

and Clone:love: you were new to us...aww clone baby:love:

OMG..........too friggen funny!!!!

I was still innocent back then :cute:

Dismantled said:

I couldn't get through all of it without wetting my pants:lmao: :lmao:

OMG!! I was so drunk:huh: I like my description of my outfit:huh:

and Clone:love: you were new to us...aww clone baby:love:

OMG..........too friggen funny!!!!

The funniest part was what you posted in that other thread when you were trying to find us!!! :lmao: I think it was the "What Are You Wearing to the Concert" thread. :lmao:

ruffian said:
weldy, we were referring to a time when *someone* was drunk and could not edit a post in which i'd said something incriminating. that person just kept quoting what i said instead of editing it. time was of the essence but she just kept fumbling around, saying "huh?".... "what?".... "where?.... "how?"

who was that asshole?

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Like you need back-ups. :lmao:

Seriously, you look great in that pic!!

Sarah is always making comments about mine...saying that they enter the room 10 minutes before the rest of me, etc.

When we were on vacation, i was lying in the sun with an embarassingly low-cut tank top on, and she came up and took a pic of my clevage. I should find it and post it. :lmao:

when i ran that half-marathon in january i thought i should get a special prize for being the only 36D to cross the finish line. i was like a race horse (ok, maybe a draft horse) with a big handicap!

VP, we must be careful not to poke Bono's eyes out while shaking hands with him :wink:

ruffian said:

Ahh...I see....I meant a different thing....but I didn't want to make you too upset...so that why I said what I said....but I find this fasinating too.

VintagePunk said:

The funniest part was what you posted in that other thread when you were trying to find us!!! :lmao: I think it was the "What Are You Wearing to the Concert" thread. :lmao:

:lmao: she was mucking around in that thread and then figured out she was in the wrong place...

*howling with laughter*

VintagePunk said:

omg:huh: the other on the forum musta thought i was on crack:lmao: I bust into a random thread and announce "I'm Here GUYS:drunk: "

Back
Top Bottom