Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Kissing? I was hoping for something more hardcore. :eyebrow:

you'll have put in a request with Wild for that...

"Bono descends the stairs of Vertigo Air and out of the corner of his eye sees a young woman smiling, shyly. She waves, and he turns to face her, returning her greeting. The van door is opened and waiting for him, but he hesitates, and quickly walks over to the fan. He reaches out to hug her and can feel her trembling as his arms encircle her shoulders. He inhales deeply, taking in her scent. His hips move closer to hers and he pulls her against him..."

ruffian said:

i think i told you, in chicago he literally ducked down into the backseat when he drove by us. it was insane!

No, I hadn't heard that one. I know, given his status, career, etc... it is a little rude and somewhat odd behavior, but I honestly think I would be the same damn way. :shrug: maybe he's shy/tired of the extra attention or maybe he's just a prick. Who knows.

ruffian said:

you'll have put in a request with Wild for that...

"Bono descends the stairs of Vertigo Air and out of the corner of his eye sees a young woman smiling, shyly. She waves, and he turns to face her, returning her greeting. The van door is opened and waiting for him, but he hesitates, and quickly walks over to the fan. He reaches out to hug her and can feel her trembling as his arms encircle her shoulders. He inhales deeply, taking in her scent. His hips move closer to hers and he pulls her against him..."

Words are good...but pictorial evidence? :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

No, I hadn't heard that one. I know, given his status, career, etc... it is a little rude and somewhat odd behavior, but I honestly think I would be the same damn way. :shrug: maybe he's shy/tired of the extra attention or maybe he's just a prick. Who knows.
well, he's always said he doesn't much like celebrity. it isn't so much rude as just shocking when Bono is so frequently open and approachable with fans. Seriously, I don't think I would be able to say a thing to Larry. I'd be terrified.

VP, the pics will have to be in your head....

ruffian said:

well, he's always said he doesn't much like celebrity. it isn't so much rude as just shocking when Bono is so frequently open and approachable with fans. Seriously, I don't think I would be able to say a thing to Larry. I'd be terrified.

VP, the pics will have to be in your head....

While Larry is intimidating, I really respect his honesty. He's acknowledged that he's not good at the fan thing, and that could be just as much a reflection of his discomfort with fame/himself, as with any disdain for people. And, I really like how he says he makes up for it, by watching out for fans in other ways (I.E. being the one to speak out about the ticket fiasco).

VintagePunk said:

While Larry is intimidating, I really respect his honesty. He's acknowledged that he's not good at the fan thing, and that could be just as much a reflection of his discomfort with fame/himself, as with any disdain for people. And, I really like how he says he makes up for it, by watching out for fans in other ways (I.E. being the one to speak out about the ticket fiasco).

what a good point. i should be kinder about him. really, you are exactly right.

VintagePunk said:

:yes: I feel the same way. I think he's a great guy, but quiet. uncomfortable talking to a bunch of people who know so much about him when he knows nothing about them

since i'm an extrovert, sometimes i misinterpret shyness. the band don't "owe" it to fans to hug and kiss everyone, that's for sure. i swear, i saw Bono once sign, shake hands/hug/kiss every single fan standing there...and there were probably 100 people. :heart: And when Adam came out at 2 in the morning after they'd been filming the DVD? How nice is that???

VintagePunk said:

Nah, that's just my take on it...it's not like he was forcibly dragged into the role of celebrity. Wouldn't kill him to be nice. Who knows? :lol:

he has been known to be friendly on occassion... it just doesn't come as naturally for him as it does B. I like Bono's description of him saying (I paraphrase here) Larry brought them all together and invited the spotlight down on them, then he realized he wasn't so comfortable and tried to take a step back. by then, the spotlight followed him, there was no way out. So, he did the best he could. Occasionally he feels like running and hiding. usually he stands his ground, and every once in awhile, he even embraces his status

ruffian said:
since i'm an extrovert, sometimes i misinterpret shyness. the band don't "owe" it to fans to hug and kiss everyone, that's for sure. i swear, i saw Bono once sign, shake hands/hug/kiss every single fan standing there...and there were probably 100 people. :heart: And when Adam came out at 2 in the morning after they'd been filming the DVD? How nice is that???

I know this is going to be hard to believe given my *ahem* behaviour on here, but I'm more of an introvert...although the older I get, that seems to be changing.

You know how old people just don't give a damn anymore? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I know this is going to be hard to believe given my *ahem* behaviour on here, but I'm more of an introvert...although the older I get, that seems to be changing.

thats the best thing about getting older :wink:

I'm sort of... multiple personalitied :lmao: Usually I'm an introvert. Very in my own head and comfortable there. But when I have occasion to socialize and reach out, I go all out :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

:LOL:

:uhoh:

god, where will i be in 10 years? i can't imagine!

Back
Top Bottom