Pleba gals should know about this shtuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
'ello! i have a wee bit of a problem that i uh, need help with. You see, there is a guy (woo!) that i'm sorta serious with and whatnot- but.. i don't want it, but i do, it's strange! but the guy likes me, very much, and i'll feel bad, and i just don't know what to do! i'm in bloody highschool! jeesh! what should i do?!

awful cryptic aren't you... are you talking...

SEX?
:shifty:

or just being serious in general?

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If the Queen of All Scandalization isn't ready

HAHAH!! She called Mona the queen of all scandalization!!!
*points and laughs*:laugh:
*shows immaturity*:shrug:

Anyhoo.......like everyone said, if you're NOT SURE.......if you're even questioning it......then odds are, you're not ready.:yes:

:shifty: *adjusts crown*

How old are you JamJar?

Heck I didn't have my first boyfriend or even first kiss until this school year. And I'm 18. It all depends.

I think I know what you mean. You like him, he's a great guy, but you dont know if you want to be with him in a serious relationship. You are young! There will be many different guys you date before you're "ready" to have a serious relationship and you feel completely comfortable with the guy. If you dont want to be with him you should tell him sooner rather than later, even if it hurts his feelings because it will hurt him more if you wait.

Back
Top Bottom