PLEBA dream - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2002, 11:14 AM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 08:47 PM
PLEBA dream

Alright...I had this weird dream last night. I was in this HUGE office with like 50 elevators in it, and all of a sudden I saw Edge, Larry, and Bono getting into one, so I ran through the crowded office screaming "WAIT!!! Can I PLEASE have your autograph!!!" and so they said they'd take pics with me at my house, but not in the office. So we went to my house, and Larry had this little puppet thing, and I said "don't you want to take that off for the pictures?" and he said "no..it's my friend" So then we took pics, and all through the dream, all I was thinking was "I can't WAIT to post these pics on PLEBA"

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show

u2er@u2email.com

Old 03-24-2002, 11:16 AM   #2
The Fly

LMFAO!! Larry had a sock puppet!?!?!?!..."but its my friend"..was it by chance Lamb Chops?...*just ignore me,im weird lol*

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

Old 03-24-2002, 11:18 AM   #3
Refugee

U2er!!!

Where is the toilet part????

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.
Old 03-24-2002, 11:19 AM   #4
The Fly

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"
Old 03-24-2002, 11:20 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie

The Interference chat hereby declares that U2er's dream is very funny and not lame at all. Thank you.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988
Old 03-24-2002, 11:21 AM   #6
Refugee

lmao..I think his puppet looked more like a clown, but it had eyes like that..lol. And Edge was really unfriendly he said he was leaving, but then he came back with a guitar

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show

u2er@u2email.com
Old 03-24-2002, 11:23 AM   #7
Refugee

Local Time: 03:47 AM
LOL Sounds like a great dream!! And Larry with a puppet.

I had a U2 dream myself that was quite nice. It was a request concert and the guy who got me into U2 was there too. I was madly in love with him when I found U2 and I havent' seen him for like three years now and have left all plans on me and him together behind me, but there he was, in my dream, flirting with me while U2 were playing and it seemed like he was so, so serious and really was interested in something for us. It was really strange. *hmm...thinking* By the way, that guy have been in my dreams A LOT lately, anyone know why?

Sorry, won't steal your threads. This dream ju popped up now when reading about yours.
Old 03-24-2002, 11:26 AM   #8
Refugee

Local Time: 01:47 AM
A puppet???? I don't know whether to laugh or be scared.

------------------
~*~~*~ Katie ~*~~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination
Old 03-24-2002, 05:45 PM   #9
Refugee

Location: where I may rock, swivel, and roll. (Daddy Pants Parties on weekends.)
Local Time: 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissZooropa:
LOL Sounds like a great dream!! And Larry with a puppet.

I had a U2 dream myself that was quite nice. It was a request concert and the guy who got me into U2 was there too. I was madly in love with him when I found U2 and I havent' seen him for like three years now and have left all plans on me and him together behind me, but there he was, in my dream, flirting with me while U2 were playing and it seemed like he was so, so serious and really was interested in something for us. It was really strange. *hmm...thinking* By the way, that guy have been in my dreams A LOT lately, anyone know why?

Sorry, won't steal your threads. This dream ju popped up now when reading about yours.
Old friends are always popping into my dreams, even when I don't want them to be there. But I don't have an analysis.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?