PLEBA convention in Chicago!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We should all book the same hotel....maybe they would work on a discount group rate or something....
biggrin.gif

I'm getting very excited about this trip....although I'm trying to figure out how not to have to drive all the way to Chicago by myself.....

I don't know a lot about affordable Chicago hotels, but I'll try to find something out.
smile.gif

Yes, if the consensus is that the 26th, 27th, and 28th of July works well, I see no reason why we shouldn't make those the dates. Keep in mind that I haven't talked to the Peace Museum yet. However, if that doesn't work out for that particular weekend, there are still a bunch of other fun things we could do. So, unless anyone raises any big objections within the next day or so, I hereby proclaim July 26th-28th PLEBA weekend in Chicago.
biggrin.gif
(Because you know, I have the authority to do that.)

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

yay! Now that we've got a date set...how about starting a new thread (so those of us with slow modems at home don't have to get to page 3) to make plans in?
biggrin.gif

Oh, I sooooooooo want to go! What a great idea, MG
smile.gif
Maybe MissVelvetDress & I ( and any other Southern PLEBA girls ) could fly together cause I know I'd prolly have to fly out of Atlanta to get to anyplace of significance. Or Road Trip it. Or whatever.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Originally posted by daisybean:
Good idea..... Gina or Brianne, what can you tell us about hotels in the area????

You know, it's funny. But when you live in a city, you actually learn very little places to stay when you visit...
tongue.gif

Seriously, the only hotels I really know about are the SUPER nice ones, like the Drake and the Palmer House Hilton, which I'm guessing is out of the price range of most people that are coming. I'm sure there is some sort of online resource to help you find such things, but I am in a rush so I can't think of any at the moment. When I have more time, I'll try to find a site with info on hotels, etc.
smile.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU~

"Lines in the sand...I don't know about that shit."
-Adam

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear

*HOE DOWN*

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I don't know if anyone else will be flying from So California to Chicago
I will be!!!!! Although, I *may* be taking the train as i'm a bit afraid to fly, plus its very relaxing for me.
But, you never know.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

MVD ~ I'm in Montgomery, Alabama
I know you are in Hotlanta which is only about 2 hours from me ( depending on how fast I drive ).

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

If you guys do fly...and stay downtown...it is really easy to jump on the "L" from the airports and take it right downtown. I've never done it from O'Hare, but I always do it from Midway. Plus, there are cheaper flights into Midway usually.

Back
Top Bottom