PLEBA chat, please check in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene you are lucky I quit smoking, I can proabably actually run after you, instead of taking a few steps and passing out
smile.gif

Now I remember why I use my middle name.......

You can call me either Daisy or Eileen

Just don't call me SCHMOO hehehehe

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Good, cause I seriously don't think I could break the habit of calling you hippy. It would probably take a few days (months
wink.gif
) of you being addressed as something like "hip-er-Kim" before I finally got the hang of it. But we don't even have to worry about that now, do we, HIPPY?
tongue.gif

that's why you just call her TWIN, twin!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Char!!! LM-frickin-AO!!!!

BWAHAHAHAA!!!!

And hey Daisy, my religion prof claims that Schmoo is god so that might not be such a bad thing
biggrin.gif

And twins...you can call me whatever you want
smile.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

AIM:Ladylemonade1

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Ooooooohhhhh Nooooooo!! Eliz I know that I have been calling you that all the time. You should have said something. I am soooooo sorry. I promise that it won't happen again.
smile.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:

and not to be anal or anything, but i don't like the nickname "Liz" so if you want to type something short, type "eliz." then i will love you!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by daisybean:

Mine too!
biggrin.gif
(And yes, the song got old about the 1,000th time!!)

I'm not on AIM very often anymore and rarely post here in PLEBA, but I enjoy reading your threads and drooling over all the great pics you gals find. Come say hi if you see me on AIM.
smile.gif

AIM: Like O2

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

you knew me first in chat, so this won't be a surprise to any of you...

name: laura
aim: u2babyface 9

btw, the other laura, on the edge 2001022, BWAHAHAHAHAHA...i am hereby taking the name laura 1!!!
coughEVEN THOUGH SHE WAS HERE BEFORE MEcough

------------------
"At school he stuck out like a sore thumb. He used to drink coffee in class and the teachers got used to it. He wore a kilt. He also took off his clothes at one rehearsal when he got very excited."-Bono, describing Adam

Even though I don't like the chat I do thank you for the lyrics to Come On Eileen. That first verse has been unintelligble to me for 19 years LMAO! I NEVER would have guessed. It doesn't sound like that at all, though it doesn't really sound like anything else either
wink.gif

This line I do like. It was written on the old 45 RPM picture sleeve which I bought. I used to love it when I was 'young and clever' back then

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces
They're so resigned to what their fate is
But not us, no not us
We are far too young and clever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
Eileen, I'll sing this tune forever

SIGH. Now I'm more like 'these people round here'
rolleyes.gif
redface.gif

Thanks again for those lyrics. I like that song.

I saw the guy who was the lead singer on Where Are They Now- he is modeling and selling his own fashion line of male dresses. Bring back the ragged overalls!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

~**The LONE She-Wolf of PLEBA!**~

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-17-2002).]

Okay, I changed my AIM name. LONG STORY.

AIM: oktobergirlu2

either is fine!

Last nights chat was fun!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Even though I don't like the chat I do thank you for the lyrics to Come On Eileen. That first verse has been unintelligble to me for 19 years LMAO! I NEVER would have guessed. It doesn't sound like that at all, though it doesn't really sound like anything else either
wink.gif

BWAHAHAH, same here, Stormy!!!!!
BTW, the Save Ferris version of that song kicks @$$

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
Okay, I changed my AIM name. LONG STORY.

AIM: oktobergirlu2

either is fine!

Last nights chat was fun!

NOWWWW you tell us...I was confused as hell last night.

My inner voice was saying: okay that's gotta be Julie... but what if its not...okay just don't reply to her by name...no, that's rude...but she's supposed to be jblattelover...we can't have 2 octobergirls can we??? She knows my name so it must be Julie...oh crap, I better go to bed now...

But thank you for clearing that up and next time I can refer to you by name
biggrin.gif
And chat was fun last night wasn't it!

Back
Top Bottom