PLEBA Boys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Now I know PLEBA is flooded with girlies but i've seen some guys post on here, now if you're a PLEBA boy post here
biggrin.gif
and don't be ashamed
wink.gif

It doesn't mean that you have the hots for the guys (or could be that too) but that you love it here cos it's swarming with beautiful girls, and it's funny as hell
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

any lads who do come in here, wear pink bras and lacy underwear.........
wink.gif

naaaaaaaaah, I tink they all look and secretly want us to luv and do what we want to do to U2, to them instead!!!!!!

Actually Im done with boys........they're evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never date again.....

Um....ArunV should be around here somewhere
biggrin.gif

Nicamom: They do. And they all are secretly in love witht he elevated threads!!!!Bwah ha ha ha ha!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by mad1:
wear pink bras and lacy underwear.........
wink.gif

EDIBLE lacy underwear!!!

And I'll make sure that you WILL date again, Madison, otherwise I'll kick your arse! And put that leather gear back on! NOW!!

biggrin.gif

Sparky wears edible coloured underwear!!!!

u love me really Cat............

u do
u do

when I tink of Sparky song now I tink of that one song on the MDH where Mr Sparkles plays bass really muddafukin low and then big little dude with sax comes in........
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Sparky wears edible coloured underwear!!!!

u love me really Cat............

u do
u do

when I tink of Sparky song now I tink of that one song on the MDH where Mr Sparkles plays bass really muddafukin low and then big little dude with sax comes in........
biggrin.gif

Of course I love you!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

And I'm telling you! First I stuff your face at Norman's then I'll hunt down Dublin's best-looking lad and I'll serve him on a silver tray, just for you!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

YEA YEA!!!! And we should party for 24 hours SOLID in The Kitchen.........yea yea, leather whippin sessions on Bono and Adam cardboard cutouts and plenty of whizzing lights and pumpy music..........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*maddie cannie wait to hear of this Sparky lover comin over with 50 suitcase - 1 full of clothes for herself, the rest full of fun sex equipment for her and Sparky!*

LOL!!!!!!!

UR BAD!
IM MAD!
But we dont care, Nah, WE GLAD!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Ok ok boys, no need to be scared *looks around the halls of PLEBA* I know you're here somewhere!!! I can smell cologne and it isn't from the U2 boys
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Sooooo, here I am! What can I do forya dirty girlies?

"I'm a maaaan, not a child!"

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

Anyway, after Bono and myself were tuuching each others ass, I can read anykind of girl stuff
smile.gif

------------------
"I know..." - Bono

That's my fav, quote. I tell this to everyone: "Bono touched my ass, Bono touched my ass..."
Maybe never happened, but who knows in a hollyrush?! I didnt feel anything, only deep inside...

------------------
"I know..." - Bono

Hmm...I've never thought of myself as being "dirty" before...

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Hmm...I've never thought of myself as being "dirty" before...

This assertion is, of course, completely neutralized by your "I serve Larry's stick." You can't play innocent with that hanging under your name!
wink.gif

------------------
just as I am I awoke with a tear on my tongue

Originally posted by u2zed:
This assertion is, of course, completely neutralized by your "I serve Larry's stick." You can't play innocent with that hanging under your name!
wink.gif

I think everyone here who gets our little "Elevated" and "Larry's stick" jokes is dirty on some level........ you gotta be pretty innocent to not get those.....

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

My fiance has been to PLEBA...he's never posted, but he's read some of my stuff on here...

And he still loves me. *lol*
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Discoteque:
See, Arun??? Getting on stage, close to all that
icon18.gif
and
icon19.gif
love has ruined you for life, hasn't it???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Rumor has it, Edge makes guy go gay for him.
wink.gif

disco

Also this forum gives me insight into the femal psyche..this in cooridnation with my looks and charm will make me the world's greatest gentleman spy.

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
That's my fav, quote. I tell this to everyone: "Bono touched my ass, Bono touched my ass..."
Maybe never happened, but who knows in a hollyrush?! I didnt feel anything, only deep inside...

eek.gif
deeeeeep insiiiide??? Woah, KINKAY!!!

Tell them your story, otherwise I'll have to tell everyone your real name, I know how u hate that *evil laugh*

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Ok you little.... Originally my name is ADAM :p

------------------
"I know..." - Bono

Back
Top Bottom