Please tell me this ISN'T Bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
OMG look at this, talk about a terrible new look! OOH! It's only a Halloween costume from a party but I still can't, or don't want to believe it's really him, ouch! OK so the Sun pix turned out not to be them what do y'all think of THIS??!!
eek.gif

ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

you beat me to this picture....I am thinking that it is him, since it was in Instyle magazine...I know he went to a party at Lotus in NYC...I am not sure, but the eyes sure do look like Bono's.

How would you feel if he wore this at a concert, I'd hate it! I hope he doesn't wear this anymore! Why, Bono, why? This will never be a hot pic LOL!

OMG this is a rather um...disturbing picture!
biggrin.gif

I think it is our B-man, tho I hate to say it...his ears, eyes, nose, and mouth all say "Bono!" but GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY what on earth in that outfit he's in???

I thought he had gone as a vampire, not as a giant flaming leather clad...um, FLAME.
biggrin.gif

Oh Bono...we hardly knew ye...mommy I'm scared!!
eek.gif

Originally posted by Veranda:
OMG look at this, talk about a terrible new look! OOH! It's only a Halloween costume from a party but I still can't, or don't want to believe it's really him, ouch! OK so the Sun pix turned out not to be them what do y'all think of THIS??!!
eek.gif

ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

OMG girls have you all not studied our man's face enough?? LOL ! this is NOT him, again!

first- his arms are not that skinny like that. second, this guy's eyes are way too dark to be Bono's, and if they are dark blue and not brown which they look like- they definitely lack that SPARK that is Bono's eyes...B does not have three side chins and also his cleft chin is more defined..

ARG lol. please!

------------------
"I'm addicted too... I'm just addicted to being up here on this stage.
Adam, Larry Mullen Jr., and Edge. They're my drug. Tonight I'm feeling high."
-Bono, Tempe, Arizona

"I just wanted to say that I'm really thrilled
to be spending my brithday with 18,000 of my closest friends!
Larry onstage, 10.31.01

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Yuck! If it is B-man, I am glad it was only a costume....IMO a poor one at that! The wig looks like those ugly "trollie" dolls that were popular in the early 90s.
Though, I like that thing around his neck...uhm..oops...not that I am into that kind of stuff!
wink.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
OMG girls have you all not studied our man's face enough?? LOL ! this is NOT him, again!

first- his arms are not that skinny like that. second, this guy's eyes are way too dark to be Bono's, and if they are dark blue and not brown which they look like- they definitely lack that SPARK that is Bono's eyes...B does not have three side chins and also his cleft chin is more defined..

ARG lol. please!

Don't forget the ears. Those are NOT Bono-ears.

-Echo

------------------
"Master, I am in great distress! The sprits I have conjured up I now cannot get rid of!" -Goethe

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by Echo:

Don't forget the ears. Those are NOT Bono-ears.

-Echo

very true Echo....i just looked at mullen girl's pics of him at the austin show and B-man definitely has smaller earlobes than this guy!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
That's just what I thought...

pat_doherty_11743-img410x527-964833928easter36.jpg

funny that is the first thought that popped in my head when i saw the pic...man, i just remembered how much i hated those ugly dolls!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

LMAO, Gypsy! I rediscovered a *horse* troll that I had from the 60s as well, with white hair, er, mane and tail.

(i still say that's Bono in the piccie...please don't hit me)

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
That's awful but still better than the POP look LMAO!!
wink.gif

Those Trolls were around in the 60's I had a blue one when I was little!

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
That's awful but still better than the POP look LMAO!!
wink.gif

Those Trolls were around in the 60's I had a blue one when I was little!

OMG I have a Troll doll and my friend got it for me cause it's naem on the box was Kiki and that's my nickname......

It was a cute gift but I think Troll Dolls are downright disturbing.... *is scared*

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Ana:
PUH-LEASE! That is not our beloved TAMALE!!!
lol it's probably the same guy who was in NY w/ the blonde lady and baby....
smile.gif

That is NOT Bono's chin. I should know!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Isn't this guy like some sort of fashion desinger, I recongnize his face.... ITS DEFINENTLY NOT BONO THOUGH......

That's horrible, I HOPE it's not him! Wasn't he in Providence for Larry's birthday on Halloween, and I thought he went as a vampire! Doesn't look like his ears, I'm gonna go compare. If it is him, let's pray that's a 'look' he never decides to adopt!

Originally posted by Veranda:

ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

LOL!!!!! HEY GINA!!!!!!

This is GREAT!!!!!

Someone actually took a pic of The Riddler at my house!!!!! LOL!!!!! How WONDERFUL!!!!

everyone! This is how I dress The Riddler for bed, and I make him sit in a begging position at the end of it every night with a doggie biscuit in his mouth!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL!!!!!!!

Whats scary is that the dude actually LUVS it!!!!!!!

LOL Hey Gina, u wanna borrow him some night?????

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Some shots of Bono's ears to compare- doesn't look like his ears to me, and he never takes the earrings out, not even when he's meeting politicians, he sure wouldn't with an outfit like that! Evidence:

gK55493.jpg

G881831.jpg

Vt88361.jpg

My verdict: Not Bono. Not Bono's ears or chin or eyes. What say ye?

Originally posted by mad1:

This is how I dress The Riddler for bed, and I make him sit in a begging position at the end of it every night with a doggie biscuit in his mouth!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
:

LOL Hey Gina, u wanna borrow him some night???

LMAO Maddie!!!!

Really? Can I borrow Riddler in his 'collar' and troll wig some night?

OK-done deal-I'll just have to take a night off from Edge and Larry
biggrin.gif

hey, no problemo Gina!!!!!

I think u would enjoy all he does..........hes so good, when I rent him out, thats why women hide his shoe (ie why he was moody last night), they dont want him to go!!!!!!!!

Last I heard he re-decorated an elderly ladies home by painting in leather undies and long boots, while she held the lead.........the woman was overjoyed!!!!!!!

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

whatcha gonna make him do..............
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nuh uh.... no freakin' way.... Bono's ears aren't humongo gi-gantor ears like this guy's.

Plus, Bono has a cute little butt chin - don't laugh at me... I call my boyfriend's chin a butt chin, cuz he has one too.
smile.gif

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Arrrrrrrgh! That's not my Bono! Bono has cute elf-like ears.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

That?s NOT BONO!!!

I was just going to say the same thing as "U2Kitten". The ears and chin are not Bono?s =).
And not the eyes either.

And by the way, didn?t Bono dress up like a vampire??

Alright guys, I may have figured this out...it came to me last night, this must be Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard) from Star Trek. It has to be! This guy looks just like him.
ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom