Please read - regarding picture posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
I think I will close the snapfish account i did then. :| I get spam emails because of that extra pleba-email addy and if really no one wants to use that snapfish account i will just close it. I did it cos ppl said they didn't had an account and they wanted one and blah.......but I can't see why i should keep something up if no one is interested in it. :|

Oh that's so sad :hug: You did such a good thing by making that and I don't know why people haven't used it, especially since so many girls still complain about having no way to post their pics :scratch: Maybe if you repost the name and password somebody will see it and use it. I hope so. We could have a lot more pic posters around here:)

hmmmmm

checking the account againnow somebody uploaded stuff on it :) so okay if it's help for at least one person i will keep it going :happy:

don't think anybody will read this but it's:

email: pleba@gmx.net
password: bonohewson

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
I think I will close the snapfish account i did then. :| I get spam emails because of that extra pleba-email addy and if really no one wants to use that snapfish account i will just close it. I did it cos ppl said they didn't had an account and they wanted one and blah.......but I can't see why i should keep something up if no one is interested in it. :|

That's really cool what you did for everyone...sorry that few people appreciate it enough to use it. Maybe some people decided to try out snapfish themselves? :shrug:

yeah you might be right.

icon4.gif
For anybody to whom it may concern: I deleted the PLEBA snapfish account. Too much spam for nothing and nobody. That's it.
icon4.gif

Again, PLEBANs, if there are those of you still interested in picture sharing, feel free to upload/download anything from this snapfish account:

lar3@calvin.edu
luv4bono

there should be over 3000 pics already there.

Back
Top Bottom