Please pray for us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck w/the weight loss, Wild. :yuck: I absolutely hate dieting which explains why I'm wider then I should be. :angry:

Anyway, why don't you get Dr Roberts to drive by yours and you can chase his love bus for a coupla miles each day. When you reach your weight loss - you get to board the bus...:evil: :evil:

Hi girls :hug:

I thought i'd let you know that tomorrow i goin for the Laparoscopy operation on the next step on my road to motherhood( hopefully) .

I hope they DO find something wrong so they can hopefully sort it rather than finding nothing and then telling me there's nothing they can do.

The weight loss is slow, thinking about it i think i'm so emotionally drained that i've all but given up on getting pregnant.

But Miracles do happen right??

Love you all & thanks again for your support:kiss:

Last edited:
I was thinking of you lately and what was going on with your plans. I hope all works out and you find the answers you've been looking for.

Don't give up! Miracles happen!!:hug:

WildHoney said:
Hi girls :hug:

The weight loss is slow, thinking about it i think i'm so emotionally drained that i've all but given up on getting pregnant.

But Miracles do happen right??

Love you all & thanks again for your support:kiss:

:(

miracles DO happen wild! :yes:
.:hug: :hug: :hug:

I keep seeing something about an approach...after "all is lost " so it is said.....but I can't acess info right now..........

when i get time i'll try to see if it's something appropriate for you

Best of luck for the operation, Wild! :hug:
Never give up hope... Miracles can and do happen. I have every hope that one will happen for you as well :hug:

Hi girls :hug: Thanks for all the support, wishes & prayers :kiss:

Just a quick post to let you know how it went today. Good news is that my right tube isn't blocked and there's nothing else wrong in there. They did the ovarian drilling so hopefully i'll start getting a regular cycle pattern. Can't start the clomid again until i've lost the weight but who knows what could happen before then :pray:

I'm in pain but that's expected although i have NI running around after me like a headless chicken :evil:

aww girls
3.gif

I feel so loved and special :heart:

Thank you :hug:

Back
Top Bottom