Please pray for NI's aunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Please forgive me, i don't know all the in & out's as Ni has been discussing it when he talks to his parents, and you know what men are like repeating details :rolleyes:

NI was told his aunt had a tumour on her lung and that dr's would have to operate to remove it. Today when they were operating they discovered that they had no choice but to remove the whole lung. She doesn't know this yet as she is still sedated.

Please could you say a little prayer & keep her and NI's family in your thoughts :hug:

Ok i have a :sad: update

She still hasn't woken up from the Anaesthetic , they will leave her for another 36 hours before trying to force her to come round. There's a possibility she could have had a trama to her brain and may be brain dead although she has moved her hands and feet so please God this won't be the case.

The tumour on her lung was larger than they expected and was starting to grow around her heart so that's why they removed the whole lung

Please keep us in your thoughts :pray: :hug:

Big :hug: to you and NI....keep positive and know we are all here for you. In the meantime look at her still being 'asleep' as giving her body a chance to begin to heal. :hug: We're all here for you.

Got a call late last night. His dad went to hospital and had only got hoe whe they had to rush back up there. Her head had swollen up and they had to take the feeding drip from her neck and put it in her foot.

Todays update , her head is still swollen and they are going to try and get her kidney's working tomorrow.

My SIL called NI and says she really doesn't think she'll make it :sad:

Thanks for all you support and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continues prayers :hug:

She was put onto a Kidney Dialysis today and is stil on the critical list. If things start to fail they won't try and get them restarted and they're leaving her to see if she wakes up herself.

Thanks once again for your kind thoughts & prayers :hug:

Back
Top Bottom