Please pray for my OWN son.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yo, JC wonderful news! My hubby has a heart murmer...had it for years... sometimes people just have these things. It doesn't mean they're 'abnormal'. What's abnormal for some is totally 'normal' for others....

Yessssssssssssss.....

:hug: You are a good woman JC. I know God will bless you and hear your prayers.:hug:

:hug: So what did you get for your birthday?!?!

bonowritingstudio.jpg

B's still writing in your birthday card :yes:

:giggle: ooops I was meant to have posted that in your birthday thread!!

Here's a super duper soul sistah huggle for this one :hug: :hug: :hug:

JC, I just saw this thread..... I never come over here, that'll teach me.

Wow, what a stressful week you have had. I'm so sorry for that. I can totally relate to how you are feeling.
Here are some prayers coming at you!
Thinking about you! You aren't alone!!
:pray: :hug:

Daniel is just fine. :bow: Thank you God :bow:

His white blood cells are all distributed percent wise the way they should be!!!!

The Dr.s reasoning is that it is just his body make-up!

(This Dr's. office was extremely sad, there where children getting treatments, children with no hair, and screaming while having a procedure done. I am so blessed, it is truly beyond my understanding.)

I can't say thank you enough to all you fabulous friends that kept us in prayer and your thoughts. It was truly uplifting to have you all here. Thank you :hug:

:hug: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :hug:

JC!!! That is FANTASTIC news!!! See, we told you Daniel would be ok!! What a MASSIVE relief for you!

I know what you mean about how sad it is there. My father in law passed away 2 yrs ago from Leukaemia. I went with him for a few of his treatments, and although sad, I was humbled by their spirit.

:hug: Party at your place tonight??? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom