Please pray for my OWN son.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are definitely in my prayers and thoughts. I had a heart mumur when I was 14, and I recovered from it with good resolves. That was, That was 33 year ago, and now they have such good modern medicinces avaliable these days.

I'll be praying for your son JC! :hug: :pray: Just trust God; he can heal anything! There are many people with heart murmurs and similar conditions that can lead long, healthy lives with little to no difference from anyone else!

Just a note: The doctor did say that is could be from an infection and use of antibiotics and about 2 months ago he had infection on his knee. I thought it was a bad bug bite, the drs. didn't know what it was and put him on 14 days of antibiotic. I am hoping that is what it is.

Caroni and Shannon :heart: :hug:

:hug: JC.....I wish there was something I could do or say to help you get through the next week. Just know that I am here.

JC, since coming to this site, I feel that you are a U2 loving, Long Island friend i haven't yet met.......Your family is in my prayers....Remember, a mom stays strong and keeps positive-i hope everything will be fine. :hug:

JC , I don't come to this part of the site much , I just saw this thread .
My prayers are with you and your family . :pray:

Awesome News!!!

We went to the cardiologist today. Ran a few tests and their was only a slight detection of a murmer which he said was totally fine for athletic boys his age and we never have to mention it again!!!

:bow: :bow: Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. :wink:

Now onto the hemotologist next week. :|

Great news from the cardiologist!! One down, one to go, and I'll keep everything crossed that the news is just as good!!

Big hugs to ya sistah :hug:

Back
Top Bottom