Please post your very favorite pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going with this one for now. I love my Live Aid Bono!:heart:

What a sweetie and a hottie! :tongue:

:heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I know it's hard but do you have one particular favorite pic of the band or your special guy? If PLEBA and the internet were going to disappear for a year :eek: :shocked: and you could only pick one to drool over, what would it be? Please post your pic pick here!

Mine is my avatar!:sexywink:

larrynme.jpg

I'd have to say this is my favorite Larry pic of all time![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

:drool:

Last edited:
flaming june said:
Larrysgirl you're back! I've missed you!

Awwwww thanks Hon! I have been SOOOOOO incredibly busy this week, I barely had time to check Emails..and i've also been tired as hell! i've been watching MOST of the World Cup games, and of course i'm in EST..which means i'm not getting much sleep.And yes, i have a VCR, but it's not the same,watching them live is the best way to do it:wink:

larrysgirl said:

Awwwww thanks Hon! I have been SOOOOOO incredibly busy this week, I barely had time to check Emails..and i've also been tired as hell! i've been watching MOST of the World Cup games, and of course i'm in EST..which means i'm not getting much sleep.And yes, i have a VCR, but it's not the same,watching them live is the best way to do it:wink:

I wasn't sure if you'd read this so I sent you a PM. Glad to know you're ok.

Now, another contribution to the thread. One of my faves from the Elevation era:

Attachments

• eleqmag3.jpg
    eleqmag3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
flaming june said:

I wasn't sure if you'd read this so I sent you a PM. Glad to know you're ok.

Now, another contribution to the thread. One of my faves from the Elevation era:

LMAO!!!! I sent you a PM too! i think we think alike

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom