Please keep my family in your prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
I mentioned yesterday in the pleban party thread that my grandfather was very sick and had been for awhile. Early this morning, around 2 am my time, he died. I'm feeling numb right now, not really knowing what to do. If you feel comfortable doing so, please pray for my family and I, especially my father, who's not exactly the most stable person. I'm not sure how he'll react in the coming days. Thank you.

And again, I want to thank you all who have brought a smile to my face the past week. It has not been the easiest week for me, but your posts in the pleba thread have definetly brought smiles to my face when they wouldn't be there. :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you daygloeyes, and your family. I know what it is to lose someone who is a big part of you life. (Both of my parents have passed away.) Also please remember to take care of yourself, and there is no set time on greiving. :hug:

tiny dancer said:
My thoughts and prayers are with you daygloeyes, and your family. I know what it is to lose someone who is a big part of you life. (Both of my parents have passed away.) Also please remember to take care of yourself, and there is no set time on greiving. :hug:

Thank you :hug: And I'm sorry for the loss of your parents.

DG, such sad news. Sorry to hear it, and let us know if you need to talk :hug:

So sorry to hear this DG. I was very close to my grandpa, so I can relate to what you are going through. It was also very hard for my father. Please try to be there for each other, as we are all thinking of you, wishing we could be with you. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your news, I hope you and your family are somehow coping as best you can. Praying for you all and hoping that you find the strength to get through this together. :hug:

Hey dayglow, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Your family is in my prayers as well. Hang in there and keep us posted on how you guys are doing.

God bless.:hug:

ooohhhh dg :sad: :hug:

td had words of wisdom for you....
and feeling numb is a pretty common shock kinda feeling/reaction.

My prayers to all in your fam, esp your dad.
Yeah, I hope his reaction is on the more...how can I put this....on the more 'reasonable' side and not really disruptive to the rest of your fam. I don't remeber...do you have any brothers or sisters? Does you dad have any siblings?

:sigh: more :hug:s for you.

td--- I'm so sorry your lost your folks....:hug: It seems on the earlier side of that continium? We're lucky we still have ours in their early & mid-80's

Last edited:
Hello,
I just wanted to drop you another line to see how you and the rest of your family are coping. I hope you are managing to get through this together :hug:

sallycinnamon78 said:
Hello,
I just wanted to drop you another line to see how you and the rest of your family are coping. I hope you are managing to get through this together :hug:

Thank you for asking :hug:

I've been doing a little better...some other issues have come up recently but other than that I'm OK.

My father is doing OK as well. He hasn't gone off the deep end-yet.

Back
Top Bottom