Please Help, My Mother Wants To See Bono's Legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I showed her this picture of Bono, and she thought it looked like he was wearing shorts (like that guys arm was really Bono's leg :huh: )..so after I explained that he wasn't :D, I told her that there ARE pics of him wearing shorts, so now naturally she wants to see them..:ohmy:

capt.xsr20305090222.tribeca_film_festival_van_morrison_xsr203.jpg

I *think* someone, maybe Kellyahern, recently posted a larger version of the one when he's in all green jogging, w/ the water bottle - if anyone has that one, that would be great :)

So if anyone can pls post any and all photos of him in shorts, thank you :wink:

bonowalks.jpg

Bono should really wear shorts more often! He has got some great legs! Very strong looking. And, IMO, his legs look longer in shorts than they do in pants.

ylimeU2 said:
bonowalks.jpg

Bono should really wear shorts more often! He has got some great legs! Very strong looking. And, IMO, his legs look longer in shorts than they do in pants.

Thanks! That was the pic I was looking for but couldn't find!

Supernova said:

I don't think I'd better show her that one..she's in her 60's and her heart might not be able to take it :sexywink: :D

I think I did already show her those pics though...

Thanks everyone! And yes, he does have very cute legs! :wink:

Sorry, no pics to contribute... it's just the thread title cracked me up for some reason! :eeklaugh: I'm just weird like that...

Wild Angel said:
I prefer the legs to be covered with tight Fly pants.

Ditto!! :drool: :drool:

Although I do rather like the underwear pics! Or the towel pic! :sexywink:

aaauuggghh!! Can't find copy of towel pic!!!!:censored: :yell: :banghead:

*screams, stomps & puts hexes on computer*

If anyone has it stored somewhere, could you maybe post it for me so I can save it again? *pitiful look* It's the one where Bono & Edge are sitting on the couch with Bono "wearing" the towel.

Edgespet said:

If anyone has it stored somewhere, could you maybe post it for me so I can save it again? *pitiful look* It's the one where Bono & Edge are sitting on the couch with Bono "wearing" the towel.

I can only assume this is the one you mean. Cause if there are any more pics of Bono in nothing but a towel, I need to see them!

bonotowel.jpg

And here is another under-water pic. :drool:

swimmingout.jpg

I love that pic. It's one of my favorites. Partially because I have always been curious about what Edge is doing in the picture. With the way his arms are, it's almost like he's trying to get away from Bono (now why would anyone want to do that?). And Edge also has that cute, dreamy look on his face, which I absolutly adore!

ylimeU2 said:

I can only assume this is the one you mean. Cause if there are any more pics of Bono in nothing but a towel, I need to see them!
33%3A7566723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B6%3C2%3A6ot1lsi

BTW, what is the meaning behind your username? Ylime is my name spelled backwards (a game that has stuck with me from elementary school!) and I was curious if it was a coincidence.

It is my name spelled backwards. I started using something similar for my ebay account, and after trying forever to get something that wasn't taken, I did that and I got use to it and just stuck with it.

BTW, thanks for the picture. How could I have forgotten that one? Guess I need to save it.

ylimeU2 said:
I have always been curious about what Edge is doing in the picture. With the way his arms are, it's almost like he's trying to get away from Bono

I've always thought that he looked like he was about to elbow Bono, the way teenage boys always do, horsing around and rough-housing, just being kids.:happy:

Back
Top Bottom