Please Help If You Can-I Lost Some Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I lost quite a few actually-the wire photos, because I didn't rename them properly.

<--------:rolleyes:

I was able to find most of them on another site, but the ones I really want that I couldn't find are the ones from the WH visit w/ President Bush. This is the only one I found...

bonogwb.jpg

Anyone who has all or some of the others, could you post them please?

Thanks! :)

I have them all but i can't post them right now...if no one else does by this afternoon, I'll post as many as I can :yes:

Bono's American Wife said:
I have them all but i can't post them right now...if no one else does by this afternoon, I'll post as many as I can :yes:

Thanks so much!!

I looked on your MSN page last night (I have it on my favorites :D ) and it said the page was not available:moved or deleted

:confused:

Gina Marie said:

Thanks so much!!

I looked on your MSN page last night (I have it on my favorites :D ) and it said the page was not available:moved or deleted

:confused:

Yeah, I fooked it up big time! I was trying to delete my albums and repost the pics in a different order but I deleted the whole page instead. I was so mad that I didn't even want to start reposting but I'm over it now so I'm going to try and get to that over the weekend.

Yoohooo....GinaMarie!! I've started my album again and I think I have all the WH pics posted...let me know if I'm missing anything and I'll take another look. I've changed the name so you'll have to update your favorites

http://groups.msn.com/CharsU2picturepages/shoebox.msnw

Right now this is all that I have posted but I hope to get the rest back up by this weekend...maybe!

**edited for spelling so bad it looked like I typed with my toes!

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe you did that for me! This truly MADE MY DAY!

:) :) :)

That looks like all of them :up:

Thank you so much Charlene-it was so incredibly kind of you-and I've changed it on my favorites so now I can see all of your great pics again when you post them.

:):heart:

You are quite welcome Gina Marie...you always go out of your way to post the newest pics for us so this was the least I could do! Anything for my PLEBA sisters! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom