Please Help a Fellow PLEBAN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
I've been compiling a CD of video clips, concert footage, speeches, etc... I very stupidly wiped out everything on the disc by accident this past weekend! I know this is not exactly the place... but being a PLEBAN, I know I can count on you guys...

I'm having some kind-of-big surgery tomorrow and will be home recovering 6-8 weeks. During that time, I hope to find and put all the stuff back on CD. I was so sick when I realized what happened! I was actually trying to download the old Grammy clips that were just recently posted, when everything disappeared.

If you have anything that I should put on my CD, please post a link or send it to me! I will have lots of time on my hands. (Especially hoping Miroslava will resend the footage of her Fast Cars and also the Cleveland dance!) (also the Melpop roll... err, dance). My email is bkorres@neo.rr.com.

Please post a picture to make me feel better too! You know how a kiss always makes a boo-boo feel better... how about pictures of Bono or any of the guys kissing (anyone--including each other), making puckery faces, etc? Ahh, I feel better already!

uhm... I happen to have both Miro's vids and the melpop roll... I can email them to you..... :reject:
anything more you're looking for?(I have the grammy's 1988 Edge speech and the Orgazmatron one... :) )
I'll start uploading them now for you, since hotmail allows me to send max. 10 Mb..
if you can make a short list of things you're looking for, I'll see what I can find :D

for a start, here's the whole Live8 performance :)video
I uploaded that one yesterday, still has some left.. now uploading Fast cars and grammy's 2001... slow pc ><
http://s59.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0U566X1VDDN9A3AA1ON5T8AAVQ

Beverly dear, I cannot help you with any U2 stuff, as I am not very familiar with all these sites and things...
But, i want to take this opportunity to wish you good luck for your surgery tomorrow and all the best. And a speedy and complete recovery....

Beverly, best of luck with your surgery. I can't help with this--can you take CDs to listen to? I've been fortunate that almost all of my recent medical "adventures" have been accompanied by a U2 soundtrack. :hug:

ok I upped nearly anything you asked :) Miro's vids are still busy
melporoll done, grammy's 88 and 01 Edge speeches, :D and I added SNL I will Follow, for the sheer joy of that video :evil:
I'll send you a mail when the other two are finished

*edit* ok sent everything... :)

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:
Beverly, best of luck with your surgery. I can't help with this--can you take CDs to listen to? I've been fortunate that almost all of my recent medical "adventures" have been accompanied by a U2 soundtrack. :hug:

Mine too.:wink:

Good luck tomorrow Beverly.
knuffie.gif

I know how it feels, I need surgery too in a few weeks. And I already lost a lot of videos too.. :wink:
I will upload some videos. Is there anything you really want?
But first : kissing pics!

3leg91zm.jpg

3legcleveland29kr.jpg

idav0o13ma.jpg

Beverly,

Best of luck on your surgery, hope every is OK.

Email your address and I'll send you a copy of my 2004-05 tv appearances and try to burn a dvd of my downloaded stuff.

Beverly, I had a procedure last year where I just had twilight instead of GA, so I was sort of aware, and the doctor put The Joshua Tree on for me to listen to while he did his thing! See, the healing powers of the boys are even acknowledged by the medical profession, so you will be just fine in no time! My best wishes to you...:wave:

I haven't had a lesson in uploading yet, but wish you all the luck with your surgery. Been there, done that, facing more, and the boys have always kept me company.:wink:

I'm not sure who posted this when I was looking for chin scar pics:drool: , but here's a kiss for you. (And thanks to whoever posted this pic!)

scar12.jpg

:hug:

Aw Bev. I hope everything goes alright! :hug:

I see galeongirl took care of your specific requests :D

Wont be home in time to get anything fancy uploaded, but just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best. :)

Best of luck Beverly....:wave:

Thanks for the links Gg:drool:

I had been looking for that for a while now it had got erased from my PC somehow

Best of luck with your surgery and getting all of your files back. I've been through stuff like that too, having to redo a disk from scratch. It was a pain in the ass.

I don't have any clips or pics to post/email right now, but I wish you the best during your surgery & recovery. Let us know how you're progressing. :hug:

ETA: :censored: Holy shite!!! I just became a New Yorker & almost completely missed it!!! Yaaaay me! :applaud: :giggle:

Aww thanks everyone, I did get a couple emails and I appreciate it girls. Probably will start my new CD this weekend. I'm having a 2-level cervical discectomy and fusion, steel plate and screws-- I will be a bionic woman. Its going to be so wonderful to wake up and not be in pain anymore. Anyone who's had the problem can appreciate it. Wish I was going to Hawaii... Someone who went to the Cleveland show had a link to her site and she had a bunch of the songs downloaded like Instant Karma and Norwegian Wood...I think I can find those again when I have time to sit and look.

Beverly... best of wishes, and god bless! I hope and pray this does deliver the relief from pain that I'm sure you have sought for years! I know, because I deal with the same stuff every day-- car accident, messed up neck and back. I'm probably 6 months to a year out from the same thing you are going to undertake!

My thoughts and prayers are going to you tonight-- and envy, 'cause you will be on the mend VERY soon!

:hug:

(Sorry, no vids to add... only ones I have, GaleonGirl took care of!)

BEVERLY56 said:
Aww thanks everyone, I did get a couple emails and I appreciate it girls. Probably will start my new CD this weekend. I'm having a 2-level cervical discectomy and fusion, steel plate and screws-- I will be a bionic woman. Its going to be so wonderful to wake up and not be in pain anymore. Anyone who's had the problem can appreciate it. Wish I was going to Hawaii... Someone who went to the Cleveland show had a link to her site and she had a bunch of the songs downloaded like Instant Karma and Norwegian Wood...I think I can find those again when I have time to sit and look.

Holy mackerel, girl! That is major stuff! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
:ohmy: :hug:

Beverly, good luck with the surgery! I met you in Pittsburgh (I was in the blue tent next to Miroslava and April's). I have some GREAT footage of Miss Sarajevo from that show. It's the best footage I've ever taken. I'll try to get it uploaded for you tomorrow!

BEVERLY56 said:
that really sounds painful even without properly understanding it! did you get my mail?
if you are looking for more, just ask away :wink:

I've been working on a Save-File project of all of my U2 videos/clips ever (at least the ones under 60mb, and most of them are). It could be a couple of weeks before I finish though. I can e-mail the link to you when I finish though, in case there's anything in there you need.

And good luck with the surgery. I always like to tell myself that the worst part of any medical procedure is having the sticky tape from the IVs pulled off your skin :wink:

Back
Top Bottom