Please give a warm PLEBA welcome to MaryPeyton!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey everyone, I just noticed that one of my Latin students has started posting here on PLEBA!

I just wanted to say welcome, Mary Peyton, and I hope you have a great time sharing your love of U2 with us!

*hopes MP stops in to say hello to everyone*

Hi and welcome to PLEBA MaryPetyon! Hope you like it here!!!
smile.gif

Welcome-nice to have you here
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

hi, mary!
smile.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Thanks so much! I already feel at home! I can honestly say I beleive I am turning into a PLEBA addict!

* So sorry I wasn't in class today, I even did all my damn homework too, my alarm didn't go off!*

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Hey everyone, I just noticed that one of my Latin students has started posting here on PLEBA!

I just wanted to say welcome, Mary Peyton, and I hope you have a great time sharing your love of U2 with us!

*hopes MP stops in to say hello to everyone*
Welcome MP!!!
biggrin.gif

way to go HLG, using your influence as an instructor to bring in more Plebas!
wink.gif

------------------
"Here she comes....beauty plays the clown...Here she comes...Surreal in her crown..."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Welcome...I lurked for a while before I started posting, so it's great to have ya!
smile.gif

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

YO!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Hi MaryPeyton! Welcome.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Welcome!!!!

So are you a Bono, Adam, Larry, or Edge kinda gal?

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

How old is this newbie? I don't want to traumatize the children
biggrin.gif
...more......

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
How old is this newbie? I don't want to traumatize the children
biggrin.gif
...more......

I think I remember reading on the AGE POOL thread that she's around 18 or 19.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Welcome!!!!

So are you a Bono, Adam, Larry, or Edge kinda gal?

Well, I love Bono to death, but there is something about guitar players who wear beanies that just does it for me!!! So its definately a tie between Bono and Edge

Just adding my howdy to the list.

Courtney :)

------------------
"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every female U2 fan would like to hear.

Hidely-ho, Mary!
wavey.gif

Welcome to PLEBA-ville! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself in here!

I can definitely see where you're coming from in the Bono/Edge-lovin' department! I would say that Edge is my favorite, but there is just something
about Bono in leather pants, close up...
icon26.gif

*excuses herself to go drool*

------------------
...Edge is not of our planet, Larry is a warrior, Adam has seen things that we may never dream of and whatever you do, don't get in a car with Bono.

--Danny Eccleston, from the Elevation tour book

[This message has been edited by Burning_Azalea (edited 12-04-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom