Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sits down...looks Bri in the eyes...attempts to explain*

it's the whole clone/former spouse thing.

*wonders if she got through this time*

*gazes blankly at Vp for a few minutes*

*light bulb appears*

OOOoooohhhhhh.......right. I forgot. :wink:

VP....you're in my mind, all of the time.....and blue crack is not enough....but you steal my thoughts, and I might want em back....

:wink:

SG, you seem so curious to find Ikeafest......are you considering a visit? :)

Night Jules :hug:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*In motherly voice* There is nothing to be afraid of now...you are at a new thread...so please come out and enjoy yourself dear....you have nothing to fear :D

But...Miroslava once called me a crazy horny girl...and it's sorta been my goal since to show her I'm normal...and then there I go, posting over the limit. :scream:

:lmao:

I'm sure she'd been underwhelmed to see how boring and normal I really am....

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG, you seem so curious to find Ikeafest......are you considering a visit? :)

:hmm: :shifty: yeah, yeah... that's why I want to know :wink:

Actually, I wasthinking about it. It's about a four + hour drive though and it'll depend on how much $ I can afford to invest in travel. with things so uin the air, I probably won't know for certain until midweek

VintagePunk said:

But...Miroslava once called me a crazy horny girl...and it's sorta been my goal since to show her I'm normal...and then there I go, posting over the limit. :scream:

:lmao: I don't think you are normal....at least not in my eyes. I don't know if it's the clone thing or not...but I doubt it. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

You can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelemed, can you just be like, whelmed?

:giggle:

All the changing avatars are gonna drive me nuts.....the other day I thought Ruff was posting when Wild was, and then..GAH I'm just so easily confoozed!

Sad_Girl said:

Actually, I wasthinking about it. It's about a four + hour drive though and it'll depend on how much $ I can afford to invest in travel. with things so uin the air, I probably won't know for certain until midweek

You're thinking of it?? :hyper: :hyper:

Just make it to my house, and then I'll get you the rest of the way!! Just give me a days notice so I can clean. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

*gasp* You don't care about the music, you just want my body!!

:wink:

Come! Come! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelemed, can you just be like, whelmed?

:giggle:

All the changing avatars are gonna drive me nuts.....the other day I thought Ruff was posting when Wild was, and then..GAH I'm just so easily confoozed!

Sloan does a song called "Underwhelmed" :love: I'd highly suggest looking it up....awesome lyrics. :)

So...Ikeafest??

VintagePunk said:

You're thinking of it?? :hyper: :hyper:

Just make it to my house, and then I'll get you the rest of the way!! Just give me a days notice so I can clean. :lol:

:confused: I thought you lived closer up to toronto and "Ikea fest" was south west of toronto by like a couple hours drive? I could've totally got my info mixed up somewhere

I think we're giving B a headache... :giggle:
You know what they say is the best cure for a headache, don't you? :sexywink: :flirt:
Bonopic1189.jpg

SG...I'm in Brantford....*spreads map out in front of her*....I'm about 30 minutes west of Ikeafest, so I'm on your way. There's essentially one long highway you take from Detroit (the 400??) or from the Sarnia border...I'd suggest Sarnia/(is it Port hope?? Something like that) cause it won't be so busy. Once you cross the border, I'm about 3 hours away...like I said, get to me, and I'll get you the rest of the way...you can even stay over Sat night so you don't have to drive home. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom