Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Moose slippers :drool: :combust: :lmao:

Macphisto eh? :hmm:

Bonovamp.jpg

macattack.jpg

I still maintain...dude looks like he's wearing a bearskin rug. :yikes:

Sorry didn't mean to post that so quick. LOL But it actually kind of applied. hehe

Mr. Cat came in and said there was an earthquake down at my parents and got me all freaked out. They had it listed as a 10.0! Which if you've ever been in one, you know that is like grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye time.

Some ass wipe made a misprint and it was only a 1.0! ARGH! That's fucking nothing. They probably slept right thru it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!

I know! :yikes:
But if that's how I got him........I'm sad to admit, I would probably accept. :tsk:

:lmao:

Who can resisit a horny guy in a bearskin rug? :wink:

:lmao:

But I *still* don't get it. Remember when I asked if it was seasonal shedding?? He's not *always* like that!!

And...

Me too. Accepting. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Sorry didn't mean to post that so quick. LOL But it actually kind of applied. hehe

Mr. Cat came in and said there was an earthquake down at my parents and got me all freaked out. They had it listed as a 10.0! Which if you've ever been in one, you know that is like grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye time.

Some ass wipe made a misprint and it was only a 1.0! ARGH! That's fucking nothing. They probably slept right thru it.

:laugh: I'm glad that was a misprint!

There was an earthquake today near Palm Springs. My uncle and aunt live 40 minutes outside of LA, and there were reports of people as far as LA feeling the quake. :yikes:

I hope they're alright. :sigh:

Morning Wild!! :hug:

I would seriously love to get my hands on ZooTV/PopMart DVDs or VHSs but ebay sucks and I'm too confused to figure out how trading works here. Plus, I have nothing to trade :shrug: :sad: :lol: Anyone have these and how did you get em if you do?

Elysi, well sorry to burst your bubble I've just been informed that there was another quake that was a 5.6 centered out of Palm Springs. So I bet they felt that one. They are now saying that the 1.0 was an after shock. What city are your aunt and uncle in?

VP you guys are my precciooousss! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

I would seriously love to get my hands on ZooTV/PopMart DVDs or VHSs but ebay sucks and I'm too confused to figure out how trading works here. Plus, I have nothing to trade :shrug: :sad: :lol: Anyone have these and how did you get em if you do?

I don't have them...but if you can wait, they're supposed to be released as DVDs in a box set in the fall, along with Red Rocks. :hyper: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

But I *still* don't get it. Remember when I asked if it was seasonal shedding?? He's not *always* like that!!

And...

Me too. Accepting. :drool:

Seasonal shedding.....:giggle: That cracks me up.....

I dunno.....but you're right, he usually is fuzzy rather than bearskin........hmm....maybe he spilled rogain on himself one day? :lmao:

(and of course you would accept, you're my clone :D)

FlyYourKite said:

If you can wait they're officially released on DVD in September time along with Red Rocks:hyper:

On ebay you make a bid , placing a maximum you want to pay. If your bid wins you have to pay the seller and they send it to you.

FlyYourKite said:

Fly I got lucky and found a vhs at a local used music shop. But I also have a zootv dvd that someone sent me recently. I have become a trading biotch lately. hehe So how badly do you want a copy of the dvd? :eyebrow: :wink:

Seriously I would be happy to make you a dvd copy and send it to ya. All you have to do is the following three things:

1. Sacrafice 10 Madonna records by fire.

2. Say 20 Hails U2s.

3. And email me your address abc@digital-star.

(I have a feeling if you just email me your address that the dvd would still come.) :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Really?? :hyper: I thought that was just a rumour that everyone could give up on??? :hyper:

There was some sorta semi-official news that came out a month or two ago that makes it sound certain that it's being worked on...just the date is a semi-mystery...but everyone says the fall.

Russty Cat said:
Elysi, well sorry to burst your bubble I've just been informed that there was another quake that was a 5.6 centered out of Palm Springs. So I bet they felt that one. They are now saying that the 1.0 was an after shock. What city are your aunt and uncle in?

VP you guys are my precciooousss! :wink:

I heard about the 5.6 quake this morning. I'm sure they felt it, but I don't think anything terrible happened.

They live in Walnut, CA. It's about 30-40 minutes outside LA. I haven't tried calling them, figuring the lines were still busy. :sigh:

Fly, I heard that the ZooTV/PopMart concerts are being released on DVD, too. I can't wait. :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Seasonal shedding.....:giggle: That cracks me up.....

I dunno.....but you're right, he usually is fuzzy rather than bearskin........hmm....maybe he spilled rogain on himself one day? :lmao:

(and of course you would accept, you're my clone :D)

This Mac pics just astound me. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Fly I got lucky and found a vhs at a local used music shop. But I also have a zootv dvd that someone sent me recently. I have become a trading biotch lately. hehe So how badly do you want a copy of the dvd? :eyebrow: :wink:

Seriously I would be happy to make you a dvd copy and send it to ya. All you have to do is the following three things:

1. Sacrafice 10 Madonna records by fire.

2. Say 20 Hails U2s.

3. And email me your address abc@digital-star.

(I have a feeling if you just email me your address that the dvd would still come.) :wink:

Russty you don't have to do that for me :wink: :hug: I really appreciate the offer though. I think I can hold tight until the box set is released :drool:

Sweet Holy Joe from Kmart! I didn't know they were actually releasing the box set! That is so cool! No more having the temptation to steal Red Rocks from the local video store. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom