Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw you talking to tara about that in the Octagon....what's been happening? I feel out of the loop.
I used to go to LS all the time, now i spend most my time here.

Read her journal, it's an ugly mess. :sigh:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh God DG I forgot to tell you this...you know that little incident I told you about a few weeks ago? Or sometime around then? Anyway, my former boyfriend messaged me on MSN the other day and it said "So are we getting back together or what?"

:eyebrow: :lol: WTF.

Ugh. :madspit:

Guys piss me off so much sometimes. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Which thread?
Someone tell me?
I need a newspaper for this site! I'm getting as bad as Chippy when it comes to needing to know what's happening!
:laugh:

Briefly, this guy created a thread to vote on the sexiest women...no malice intended, just a fun thing. Then he also started postng in the Octagon...he and Ewan started having words, cause Ewen thought it was offensive to women...then Pasx got into it...carried into both threads, and turned into a mess. Gah. Like I said, childish. :|

VintagePunk said:

Briefly, this guy created a thread to vote on the sexiest women...no malice intended, just a fun thing. Then he also started postng in the Octagon...he and Ewan started having words, cause Ewen thought it was offensive to women...then Pasx got into it...carried into both threads, and turned into a mess. Gah. Like I said, childish. :|

And more drama between D and another member. :|

I have enough childish drama in my own life. Just had quite the row about 10 minutes ago! Total Crap! I don't need it in my blue crack as well. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

:rolleyes:

Geez.... :tsk: Talk about immature.

VintagePunk said:

Ah!
I remember seeing bits of that. Never knew it hit the octagon, but I did see it hit pleba. The Pleba for men thread? *snickers*
*shakes head* Gotta love random drama. :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ah!
I remember seeing bits of that. Never knew it hit the octagon, but I did see it hit pleba. The Pleba for men thread? *snickers*

Reminds me of high school :madspit: Man it feels so good to be outta there :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

D was insulted by Zoomerang96 and then they got into it and D started insulting him in another thread. :|

:slant: :tsk:

That paper VP helped me (at 2am) with, I vagualy remember it (lol), I think I discussed how much real life type social interaction seems to occur around here......it's strange....to me at least. :shrug:
Of course, I bet it doesn't make sesne now......at 2am I woulda said anything. :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Ah!

Craziness...they weren't doing anything that we don't do here every day x 10,000...they were just having fun.

If girls have self esteem issues to the point that that thread would upset them, it's something that runs far deeper than Interference...they need help.

Russty Cat said:
Damn now that Mikals here does this mean I have to put my clothes back on?! :wink:

no. usually people just randomly strip when they see me. if only i could limit these powers to only females.......

OK, VP and Sarah(when she reads this) will get a kick out of this story. :lmao:

When I first joined, you talked about Sarah. Now, don't ask me why but I assumed she was your partner :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Then you were talking about how she's in school, and I'm thinking, "OK, why does VP have a girlfriend who's school-aged?" And on Mother's Day, you mentioned your daughter and it finally clicked that Sarah is not your underaged girlfriend, but your teenage daughter! :der: :lmao:

mikal said:

no. usually people just randomly strip when they see me. if only i could limit these powers to only females.......

Who says we're wearing clothes? You've just found yourself in the lion's den, my friend. :evil: You'll be lucky to get out alive...

daygloeyes2 said:
OK, VP and Sarah(when she reads this) will get a kick out of this story. :lmao:

When I first joined, you talked about Sarah. Now, don't ask me why but I assumed she was your partner :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Then you were talking about how she's in school, and I'm thinking, "OK, why does VP have a girlfriend who's school-aged?" And on Mother's Day, you mentioned your daughter and it finally clicked that Sarah is not your underaged girlfriend, but your teenage daughter! :der: :lmao:

:giggle: :lol: That's too funny DG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom