Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

Fly I got lucky and found a vhs at a local used music shop. But I also have a zootv dvd that someone sent me recently. I have become a trading biotch lately. hehe So how badly do you want a copy of the dvd? :eyebrow: :wink:

Seriously I would be happy to make you a dvd copy and send it to ya. All you have to do is the following three things:

1. Sacrafice 10 Madonna records by fire.

2. Say 20 Hails U2s.

3. And email me your address abc@digital-star.

(I have a feeling if you just email me your address that the dvd would still come.) :wink:

Really?? :bow: :bow:

Russty Cat said:

Fly I got lucky and found a vhs at a local used music shop. But I also have a zootv dvd that someone sent me recently. I have become a trading biotch lately. hehe So how badly do you want a copy of the dvd? :eyebrow: :wink:

Seriously I would be happy to make you a dvd copy and send it to ya. All you have to do is the following three things:

1. Sacrafice 10 Madonna records by fire.

2. Say 20 Hails U2s.

3. And email me your address abc@digital-star.

(I have a feeling if you just email me your address that the dvd would still come.) :wink:

:laugh:

I'll email you in a sec, Russty. I was planning on waiting, but since you offered. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Sweet Holy Joe from Kmart! I didn't know they were actually releasing the box set! That is so cool! No more having the temptation to steal Red Rocks from the local video store. :hyper:

What show is it that you have, ZooTV Sydney, or another one??

Russty Cat said:
Sweet Holy Joe from Kmart! I didn't know they were actually releasing the box set! That is so cool! No more having the temptation to steal Red Rocks from the local video store. :hyper:

:lmao: That Sweet Holy Joe from Kmart never gets old :lol:

Night Bri! :hug: Sweaty dreams!

Fly if you don't get it or can't afford it, just let me know and I'll get ya hooked up. And trust me it would be no problem. I hit the post office a few times a week as it is to mail stuff all over the world. This week I think its stuff to Canada, LA, UK, and possibly New Zealand if my brother would ever stay in one damn place long enough for the package to get to him! ARGH! :wink:

Nighty night Bri! Sweaty dreams! :hug:

I know the VHS copy is Zootv Sydney. The dvd copie is Zootv with Japanese writing on the bottom in the beginning. I think it was a copy of the Sydney show that was created to sell in Japan. Or a bootleg I'm not sure. I didn't have the VHS when I set up the trade for it.

I really need to make a written copy of all the stuff I have. I forgot to check our post box yesterday so there may be more in there as well. Its gotten to the point where I get about a package a day now so I don't get as excited as I use to. :lol: Sadly its not all U2 stuff.

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Bri! Sweaty dreams! :hug:

I know the VHS copy is Zootv Sydney. The dvd copie is Zootv with Japanese writing on the bottom in the beginning. I think it was a copy of the Sydney show that was created to sell in Japan. Or a bootleg I'm not sure. I didn't have the VHS when I set up the trade for it.

I'd LOVE to see it...and I was saying earlier, that if I could get my hands on a dvd recorder/vcr combo, I have tapes of shows that aired here in Canada i could copy for you all...

No worries VP I'd be happy to send you a copy. Just email me your address....and more smut when you have it. mwhahaha

Elysi thats definetly a good idea to get checked out!

I'm seriously laughing so hard I started crying! I was literally weeping and tyring to laugh quietly, I thought I was gonna piss myself! All because of this damn live journal entry from someone I don't even know! ROFL! I didn't think Mr. Cat would appreciate getting woke up over it. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
No worries VP I'd be happy to send you a copy. Just email me your address....and more smut when you have it. mwhahaha

Elysi thats definetly a good idea to get checked out!

I'm seriously laughing so hard I started crying! I was literally weeping and tyring to laugh quietly, I thought I was gonna piss myself! All because of this damn live journal entry from someone I don't even know! ROFL! I didn't think Mr. Cat would appreciate getting woke up over it. :laugh:

:lol:

And on that note.... :laugh:

....I'm outta here. Later, guys! :wave: :hug: I'll talk to you tomorrow night. I start summer session tomorrow.

Yay!.... :|

I went into my brother's room to get a CD he borrowed from me (he borrows stuff from me all the time) and I hear a rustling noise and I see a mouse in the hamper! :yikes:

VP went to bed dammit! She'd understand. :sad: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom