Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Nighty Night SadGirl...Hope you have a great Naughty Bono or Adam dream.

Did you say Bono AND Adam? :ohmy: :scratch: :shifty: :hmm: :giggle:

Just ducked my head in but looks like no ones around at the moment. I'll just wander off and find something else to waste my time with. C yall later

~BrightestStar~ said:
I just can't resist :wink:

and who would want you to, with a title like that! :wink: :D

hi gals, :hug:s -be here for just a few, then see ya around 7PM. :D

Nothing like starting The Party and than being "thrown out" :grumpy: Since I already had the earlier sesion at the librarty yesterday...I only had one more.It can be cut off if enough preople are requesting cimputer/internet time that the sesions then get restricted to 30 mins each [of two per day].

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Hi! :wave:

Have been wary of coming on to be honest!

HEY girl!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't be wary susan....your always welcome!! I will always always always be happy to see your name here:hug: :hug: don't be wary...I'll protect you:heart: :heart:

*looking to see if anyone's watching :shifty: setting paper aside for a few minutes to come in*

I slept for 12 hours last night/today, so I'm well positioned to pull an all-nighter tonight to get this damn thing done.

Susan!!!! PLEASE don't be wary about coming in here, okay??

VintagePunk said:
*looking to see if anyone's watching :shifty: setting paper aside for a few minutes to come in*

I slept for 12 hours last night/today, so I'm well positioned to pull an all-nighter tonight to get this damn thing done.

Susan!!!! PLEASE don't be wary about coming in here, okay??

:lmao: throw the paper out the window VP! I won't tell:wink:

12 hrs!:ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Where did you go?

I guess you are starting to become :evil: again.

I'm doing fine myself

we took them to this really cool science center.

I am always:evil: ............a good evil...

Hi VP! :wave:

Thanks Dis&i'll just choose to ignore certain people who should take the hint!

Dis, believe me, I'd love to. In five years, I've never had this much trouble with writing/motivation. 12 hours - cause I'm still trying to shake the cold...I've been exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom