Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No...not GA....
But they are in the lower bowl on Adams side of the stage, row 10!!!!
At least I'll be able to take nice pics although Edge is kind of far away :shrug:

:D

:hyper:

susanp6 said:
Did you get my email ruff?

i did, and just wrote you back :hug:

i took a sleeping pill 2o mins ago because i knew i'd be awake all night tonight thinking about the concert tomorrow, but i fading now! gotta crawl in bed :crazy: i'll write from phoenix but beware--if Chizip gets to my laptop first he will say amazing things about himself under the guise of my name. :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
Wow, exciting night. congratulations you guys. I have to wait until Oct 25... I have no idea how I'm gonna do it!

No worries! If I could somehow manage to get tix two weeks before the show I'm sure you'll be able to score some too!

If you want it enough, you'll get them! :yes:

ruffian said:

i did, and just wrote you back :hug:

i took a sleeping pill 2o mins ago because i knew i'd be awake all night tonight thinking about the concert tomorrow, but i fading now! gotta crawl in bed :crazy: i'll write from phoenix but beware--if Chizip gets to my laptop first he will say amazing things about himself under the guise of my name. :tsk:

:laugh:

If we see any comments about large apples..or protrusions..we'll know who it is...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That was a fantasitc chapter! You have a great imagination and you are a great author!

Thanks
There really needs to be a blushing smiley face...
I do aspire to writing something bigger one day, but I'm having a lot of fun with the stuff I'm writing for here right now.

VP, sorry, missed that post. i just emailed you. (i think) talk to you all tomorrow. congrats mucca on your tix! :wave:

Mucca said:

No worries! If I could somehow manage to get tix two weeks before the show I'm sure you'll be able to score some too!

If you want it enough, you'll get them! :yes:

Yes details details... I like to hear all the details... Never understood all the no spoilers type people

:lmao: :lmao: ruff! So chippy is going to be with you again is he, that naughty boy!! :ohmy:

That's still quite good Mucca! Sounds better than your other seats!

email me Bri! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes details details... I like to hear all the details... Never understood all the no spoilers type people

I was like that the week before the tour started but then once the bootlegs went up I just totally dropped it :D

Mucca....I know you'll have a great time! :hug:

I'm feeling a bit better now, thanks. Instead of blowing my nose every 30 seconds, it's down to every 5 or 10 minutes. :lol: thanks for asking!

Mucca said:

I was like that the week before the tour started but then once the bootlegs went up I just totally dropped it :D

Yeah, I might've felt that way if I was going to see them sooner, too... like within the first couple weeks or whatever but I've always been too curious for my own good :shifty:

Oh just noticed you said it was lastnites' reply!

Golly i read that a whole day ago&:up: !!

VintagePunk said:
Mucca....I know you'll have a great time! :hug:

I'm feeling a bit better now, thanks. Instead of blowing my nose every 30 seconds, it's down to every 5 or 10 minutes. :lol: thanks for asking!

:hug:

:laugh:
Good to hear you're feeling better, although that means I won't be able to tell you to blow anymore. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom