Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the site got closed down for a short time again! ARG!

I was about to say i'm dying to see that film! Looks as if JD would be hilarious in it! :lol:

And what's that? Keith Richards is in the sequel? OMG!! :lmao:

You still there Bri? This has been insane hasn't it? :der:

Cheers for all the lovely things you've said as usual! :hug: :hug:

ok, i'm packed :D just back for a second...vp i can't get my address book to work so i sent mail to whatever email you are linked to on this site...i clicked on your profile and it said "send mail to VP." so wherever that is...

bri, i don't have your email. i had them all at once and *thought* i put them in the interference address book but it must've swallowed 'em. :huh: i got susan's from Wild.

susanp6 said:
Enjoy the concert ruff! :wink:
:hug: thanks susan. it's going to be warm and sunny in phoenix; cold and raining here....brrrrr! i'll be happy to get outta here.

Last edited:
I got it ruff&i've sent you a long reply an hour ago&hope you got it! :yes: Hope your arm's better!

Bri - email me&tell me briefly what you said and i'll tell you if i got it - I may have got it if you mean you sent it lastnite! I thought you meant that you'd only just done so! :wink:

got it Bri :hug: why don't i just lick B-man up one side of his face and down the other and say it's from all of us??

Girls guess what?!?!??!?!

I GOT TICKETS TO THE VAN 1 SHOW!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Now all I have to do is pay the person and I'll be completely broke and in debt for the next 2 months but hell WHO Cares!!! I'm going to see U2 twice!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing:

Wooo gotta breath....

Mucca said:
Girls guess what?!?!??!?!

I GOT TICKETS TO THE VAN 1 SHOW!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Now all I have to do is pay the person and I'll be completely broke and in debt for the next 2 months but hell WHO Cares!!! I'm going to see U2 twice!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing:

Wooo gotta breath....

Hey...I got my tickets for the May 10th Concert finally!

:dancing: :dancing: with Mucca!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPEE!!!! :applaud: :dancing: :applaud:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Fan-bloody-tastic! What type of tix do you have?

*waits anxiously to see if they're GA!* :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom