Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
:lol: Just remember when you're grabbing B this time...I'm living vicariously through you. I know you'll do me proud. :wink:

OMG, if you are living through me that means I'll be channeling you through my limbs..."must. grope. Bono...can't. stop...

:laugh:

Bri :hug: It took far more effort to get it than it should have, but it was good. :lol: I swear, nothing can go smoothly for me. Got across town to the restaurant, and didn't have my bank card...had to drive all the way back home, and then go back again. :crazy:

:lol: Bri, you she-devil/minx/vixen. I'm proud to channel you :)
VP, please just write the other Ali an apology after I do what I do when you speak through my body. Shoulder is still sore but i've been going to physical therapy and it's much better...thanks :hug:
should also say the one thing i can't do well is pull my shirt over my head...i'll have to get help with that one :evil:

VP, you have mail.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: It took far more effort to get it than it should have, but it was good. :lol: I swear, nothing can go smoothly for me. Got across town to the restaurant, and didn't have my bank card...had to drive all the way back home, and then go back again. :crazy:

:hug:
Nothin going your way eh? :tsk:
How are you feeling? And your mom?

Oh yeah...Ruff, how are you?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :hug: :hug:

:giggle:...you wont be if you jump Bono because of me...wait...no...you actually probably will love me then...:laugh:

Glad your feelin a bit better. :hug:
i'll be writing YOU a thank-you note while you and VP write apology letters to The Wife!! :laugh:

ok, i'm outta here. :hug: bye girls :wave:

:lol: Poor Ali...her husband is coveted by half the women in the world...
But fair is fair. She has him all the time. I'm just asking for a couple hours. :D

Will you be able to manage travel/luggage?? Dumb question, I know. It's a U2 trip. Of course you can manage. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Poor Ali...her husband is coveted by half the women in the world...
But fair is fair. She has him all the time. I'm just asking for a couple hours. :D

...or perhaps all night? :sexywink: :D

Will you be able to manage travel/luggage?? Dumb question, I know. It's a U2 trip. Of course you can manage. :lol:

I have a feelin ruff could be in a body cast and she'd still make it..:giggle:
Luv ya Ruff, have fun! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nothin going your way eh? :tsk:
How are you feeling? And your mom?

Oh yeah...Ruff, how are you?

:lol: It was *sorta* Sarah's fault...she had my bank card the other day and forgot to give it back to me. :)

I think I'm ever so slowly feeling better...still drained and out of it at times, but better. And I think my mom is pretty much over it, thank goodness. but...Sarah's come down with it as of yesterday/today. :huh:

Thanks for asking. :hug:

How about you? is yours better or gone?

VintagePunk said:

Would a weekend be pushing it? :reject:

Imagine waking up with him...:combust: :combust:

*sigh*
As long as I get a weekend too :drool:

Waking up to this?
bonobedwokeup.jpg

:combust: :drool:

( :giggle: I like the lil peek of tummy..)

What did you find??

I think sleeping is part of my prob, at least for today. One night I was blowing my nose every two minutes, and didn't get to sleep till 7 am...after that night, I was sleeping all day and staying up all night. Today was the first day I got up early, and so I'm beat.

And *you* should be getting sleep, to help you shake it off!

Oh, she got it for Christmas ummm...not this past year, but the year before...and put it on that afternoon because she was so anxious for me to see it, and I fell asleep about 15 minutes into it. You'd think I committed a crime to hear her go on about it. :lol:

Hi again VP! :wave:

I wondered what POTC is or are you allowed to say what it is?

:huh:

Hiya Susan!! :wave: POTC - Pirates of the Caribbean

Bri :lol: I like it too...now. I was beat! As much as I hate to admit it now, at first, I didn't think I'd like it. :)

I'm really excited for the sequel....Keith Richards!!!! He'll be hilarious!!

Hi U2Girl! :wave:

Oh! Is that all! I thought it was going to be rude!

Hi Jules&i hope you're ok! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom