Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you guys are too much!
susan, at long last in response to your question: the island is called Alicudi. You get there by either flying to Palermo and taking a boat (3 hours about, depending) or from Naples there is a 12 or 15 hour boat....

dazzledbylight said:
ogh dg....I just read about your predicement.....3 threads back....:sad: :hug:. Still miracles do happens.....rant as you need to :hug:

Thanks :hug: I'd probably be going crazy today if it weren't for all of you.

any thing really esp fool/droolworthy in the PREVIUOS 2 threads?!?

I'd just gotten done eith PG General party #2 thread,, when i then went right to the end of this lastone ...the stock in hand sanitizer & the one before it i totally have not read yet.

this would be the first time i'll haVE A WHOLE next 2 1/2 hours to hang out live, vs going and reading the last 2....

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
any thing really esp fool/droolworthy in the PREVIUOS 2 threads?!?

I'd just gotten done eith PG General party #2 thread,, when i then went right to the end of this lastone ...the stock in hand sanitizer & the one before it i totally have not read yet.

this would be the first time i'll haVE A WHOLE next 2 1/2 hours to hang out live, vs going and reading the last 2....

I have a cap at the start of the last thread *shrug*
And there w\are some hot pics of the ladies...maybe now that they're drunk they repost..:wink:

Dis..you came! :drool:

Ah....I love my druken gals :lmao:

MBS said:

I have a cap at the start of the last thread *shrug*
And there w\are some hot pics of the ladies...maybe now that they're drunk they repost..:wink:

Dis..you came! :drool:

Ah....I love my druken gals :lmao:

Bri you know I al ways come for youf

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :scream:

All so fast!!!!! You all go too fast now ride more slowly&sensually!!

Cheers for the continuing info ruff! Ah, so best airport's Palermo! That would be beautiful to get the boat from Naples, if a little lengthy!!! :ohmy:

Hi Dazzled, Drea&Jules!! Forgive me but i'm very, very out of breathe caused by all this exertion!!!! :lol:

You wuv us dwunk eh Bwi!!!! Not me tonite tho'!! Being good! Think B might reward me with a lovely, lingering kiss??? :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom