Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
the cafe is closing in about 12 mins.... so I send my official goodbye :hug: s now...when you see i'm not relying you'll know I've been exited from here....

ppl were giving there u2 show list in some earlier thread...
i'll do mine :uhoh: hoping no one will complain..i've seen them enuff...I only seen them a few times-- but over a very long tiome :D

1983... get a glimpse of Edge & Adam from afar rehearshing NYD for concert on the pier later that evening, that I was forced to give up tix to for an 'obligastion' that came up later :madspit:

1984....at Radio City.... beinfit for Amensty Intnt'l
I hardly remeber any of the songs..it was the first time i saw them all and a real whole show...I remeber getting up & yelllling/cheering, dancing & singing etc.. I think B went into the audience. we were in the front part of one of the baslconies...

1985...MSG their first time at MSG...high up....fantastic show....Bono whirled tghe spot light around it was mesmerising

1987? back of stage seats at Long Ilsand Nassau colesium. drew pics of them at home from what i saw

1992...1 Zoo tv..giants stadium waayyy up in back..

2001 june -- back of stage seatrs yet again
2001... mid way back in ? loge seats?2004 ...brooklyn... equivalent standing 20 - 15 rows baCK...

Regardless of where your seats were, you still got to experience them! :hug:

Here's another one of me. The only thing I like in it is the shirt.

thewho.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Here's another one of me. The only thing I like in it is the shirt.

thewho.jpg

DG, don't be silly, you look mahvahlous. You look exactly like the person I'd be hanging out with were I there. And the shirt does rock. I did a paper once on "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Speaking of papers....

Elessarian said:

DG, don't be silly, you look mahvahlous. You look exactly like the person I'd be hanging out with were I there. And the shirt does rock. I did a paper once on "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Speaking of papers....

Daltrey's scream at the end...Pete's guitar playing....I :heart: that song!

I could go on and on about The Who....

It was for a History of Rock and Roll class...my paper was about the rise and fall of the rock anthem. *adjusts glasses*

*picks up hairbrush/mic* "Meet the new boss...*mad air guitar*....same as the old boss...."

Elessarian said:
Howdy Mucca. :wave:

Your avatar reminds me of "and now for a man who takes sexual pleasure in the collection of data..."

:drool:

:laugh:

Data collecting...the sexiest thing a man could possibly do :drool:
Aside from inventing an orgasmatron :lol:

I don't have a pic to send of myself, which is to the benefit of you all.

So instead I'll give you the recipe to the homemade frappe I'm currently swilling: equal parts cold coffee and milk, chocolate syrup to taste and a dollop of vanilla ice cream. The fuel of frazzled grad students the world over. *raises glass*

Elessarian said:
I don't have a pic to send of myself, which is to the benefit of you all.

So instead I'll give you the recipe to the homemade frappe I'm currently swilling: equal parts cold coffee and milk, chocolate syrup to taste and a dollop of vanilla ice cream. The fuel of frazzled grad students the world over. *raises glass*

:drool: Stop talking about this delicious frappe! I have prom in 12 days! And I've already cheated too many times!

Elessarian said:
Delicious might be charitable, but at t-minus 48 hours till the paper's due, it gets the job done.

Now a Bonofrappe, that would be delicious...(*not really sure what that means*....)

Oh I'm sure we could tell you what it means although we'd have to risk getting booted off the forum :wink:

Back
Top Bottom