Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a pic of one of my 3 dogs. This is my newfoundland Fiona. She's resting at my feet right now. :heart:

fiona.jpg

bri - lovely fluffies!!! :cute:

and U2G I see, I understand...:hug:

a very good friend of mine works in a big hospital...does 1 fri reg 9-5ish, then 2 SAT & Sun days ina row 12 shifts each...so she can have 4 days off in a row. it's doesn't always work so good..but that's how she's done it for 25? yrs

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I understand frustrating! I've never made it to a single concert cuz I couldn't afford it, finally this year I got seats to one of the October shows, so it'll be my first, and so many people here are like front and center GA, I know my seats will seem a little bittersweet, but hey, I'm treating it as the once in a lifetime opportunity it will be and gonna try and block out all the 'I wish I could do that' stuff that doesn't do me any good anyway :huh:

I hear ya! This will be my third show, but every show has been a major financial and time investment and usually involved a lot of begging, borrowing, pleading, etc. When I see posts for people who are going to 8 or 9 shows I am jealous on the one hand, on the other I think HOW can they do this??? I spent this summer's grocery money on my November tix! sheesh!

And don't worry about the tix...on the Elevation tour my friend and I were faaaaaarr away it seemed...so much so that I don't really remember *seeing* the band. However, halfway through the show he tapped me on the shoulder and said "Don't give it away, but Ali is standing right behind us!!!" And she was!!! And we took pics very sneakily so as not to cause a riot.

So take heart! And cheers to you for the very good attitude. :)

greeneyedgirl said:
you guys are just too cute.
thanks for the pics

vp, you a little irish?

Irish? You mean, I look like I should have some Irish in me? I agree. :D Sadly, I think there's irish in my background, but it's very little...the biggest chunk is Scottish, as far as i can tell. :lol:

I have a very interesting background...my father is italian and english, my mother was adopted by jewish parents, but her birth mother and father were irish and italian respectively. So I'm an irish-italian-english *non-practicing*jew! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I understand frustrating! I've never made it to a single concert cuz I couldn't afford it, finally this year I got seats to one of the October shows, so it'll be my first, and so many people here are like front and center GA, I know my seats will seem a little bittersweet, but hey, I'm treating it as the once in a lifetime opportunity it will be and gonna try and block out all the 'I wish I could do that' stuff that doesn't do me any good anyway :huh:

sg i VERY happy to see you'll finally get to your first u2 show ever
:applaud: :hug:

vp you look alot like my friend, she is very irish with the drunken temper and all, ha ha.

maybe i will learn how to post pic of me on here soon. gg is not real computer literate......:huh:

Elessarian: Thanks! And thats a really good story to share, pretty cool indeed!

Dazzled: Thank you; I appreciate that :hug:

VP: you are pretty; and oddly enough a lot like I had pictured you in my mind w

dg you look very cute!

VP... you look nice...as a sort of stawberry blond...but i think imho...that youlook sexier in the darker ??auburn or med-dark brown hair with reddisn highlights in you earlier photo...[hope you don't mind the comment]

Back
Top Bottom