Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

We so have to write thank-you letters to whoever makes B's leather pants. :giggle:

O M G- yyyeesssss

those shiney leather pants were the BEST evar!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

do you think he might be fit enough now to wear them again....{the thot sends me into :hyper: :hyper:} seems he might be able to.... breathE-- daZZ- BREATHE

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

O M G- yyyeesssss

do you think he might be fit enough now it wear them again....{the thot sends me into :hyper: :hyper:} seems he might be able to.... breathE-- daZZ- BREATHE

:laugh:

And I was in the top ring of the stadium towards the back. The High view in the beginning of the UTTEOTW Vid....that's where we were sitting...

ib the during the ZOO tv tour...barely luckly enough to even GET seaTS FOR THAT TOUR...IT WAS ??? 10 x 1 ODDS HERE IN ny?nj AREA TO GET TIX.

I never ever SAW how REALLY gorgeous & sexy he was that night/tour till yrs later when i started seeing those photos on the net AND EVENTUALLY HERE!!!
more :hyper: :hyper: :drool: :faint:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

O M G- yyyeesssss

do you think he might be fit enough now to wear them again....{the thot sends me into :hyper: :hyper:} seems he might be able to.... breathE-- daZZ- BREATHE

I beleive he isn't wearing enough leather this tour...
I WANT IT BACK!

Please me B...please me!

I was at a bookstore today and picked up a copy of people and was paging through it... It claims to have the fifty most beautiful people in the world in it but whoever wrote that was full of sh*t because I didn't see a single picture of Larry or Bono anywhere in the thing and everyone knows that at least those two if not all four of the guys are the most beautiful people!

dazzledbylight said:
Hi SG!

VP:hug:!! how many more days till your concert

i went off to try to get on another thread...becuase the comp slowed down thwn i got server too busy :mad: finaly gotr onto otto's new pic thread....then deiced mato check back here

i can play here for another 1 hr & 40 mins or so :D

hopefully it'll be faster now...

niteey nite su :wave:

Dazzled!!! :hug: my first show isn't till Sept!!

VintagePunk said:

The transition from hubby to ex isn't nice...I remember. *hug*
Thank U :hug:
Hopefully we'll be going from seperated to back together; I know it's not easy or all that common, but I have hope.
*Fingers crossed and lots of prayers said*

Sad_Girl said:

Hopefully we'll be going from seperated to back together; I know it's not easy or all that common, but I have hope.

Awww SG :hug:

My mother went through a painful divorce with my father...and that's only from what she's told me.

Sad_Girl said:

If that's what you want...:hug: I went the other way, and it's worked out better than i could have imagined.

If you ever want to talk, dawn9902@yahoo.ca

You guys are so great :hug: thank you all so much.

I know I could survive without him, but the truth is I have felt since the first time he kissed me and still feel that we are soul mates. I'll live if it doesn't work, but I'm still hoping that it can be overcome.

It's so nice to find such a great griup of people as you guys, I just have to say. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
You guys are so great :hug: thank you all so much.

I know I could survive without him, but the truth is I have felt since the first time he kissed me and still feel that we are soul mates. I'll live if it doesn't work, but I'm still hoping that it can be overcome.

It's so nice to find such a great griup of people as you guys, I just have to say. :hug:

I hope it does work for you. :hug:

I wish I was optimistic about marriage. My parents divorce has made me very cynical and nervous about getting married.

Now what was that about Leather pants? :wink:
hotpants.jpg

hellonurse.jpg

*still reading furiously for term paper that is due in like ten minutes*......"In functionalist language, the claim would be that Lincoln's principle served to help him achieve a satisfactory balance amoung the pursuits of.........*loosing focus*.........

*thinking of leather pants*.........

CONCENTRATE! "....pursuits of the party's self-regarding objectives......" *loosing it again*

*thinking of leather pants swaying....oh that swagger...*

I surrender. Bono, you can have my full attention.

:drool:

dazzledbylight said:
is Mu at another show tonite?

VP when is your first show?!

Sept 12th...got tix for 3 of the 4 toronto shows...desperately seeking tix for the 4th....also have tix for Buffalo, Dec. 9th...then Ruff's been talking me into Cleveland the next day...think I'm gonna go for it, providing i can find a way to pay for it. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom