Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
So far, she's told me I'm her bestest friend and that I rock her world, and asked me if she could be Bono or Conan O'Brien which one would I want her to be. And we've been on the phone for about 3 minutes.

I hope you chose Bono.

daygloeyes2 said:
So far, she's told me I'm her bestest friend and that I rock her world, and asked me if she could be Bono or Conan O'Brien which one would I want her to be. And we've been on the phone for about 3 minutes.

You know the answer is Bono right? :wink:

Dis..come play with me..I want you...and you too susan :flirt:

I told her Bono, and she said "Y'know em, if i were Bono, I'd do you in a minute!" :lmao:. And then she said she had to go, and that she loved me lots.

In just a few short minutes, I have accquired much dirt on her. :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:
I told her Bono, and she said "Y'know em, if i were Bono, I'd do you in a minute!" :lmao:. And then she said she had to go, and that she loved me lots.

In just a few short minutes, I have accquired much dirt on her. :laugh:

What good is a best friend, if not to act out the part of Bono in your sex fantasies?? :cute:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

What good is a best friend, if not to act out the part of Bono in your sex fantasies?? :cute:

:lmao:

That's what I say when deciding who my friends are.

Perhaps that's why I don't have many friends? :laugh:

Last edited:
Nite nite Susan :hug: :heart:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
flysingingone.jpg

Hi SG!

VP:hug:!! how many more days till your concert

i went off to try to get on another thread...becuase the comp slowed down thwn i got server too busy :mad: finaly gotr onto otto's new pic thread....then deiced mato check back here

i can play here for another 1 hr & 40 mins or so :D

hopefully it'll be faster now...

niteey nite su :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom