Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Edit what? They all know you by now, seen your picture, Bono could pick you out of any line up at this point, you are so busted chickie. Thats ok Ruff, how could he resist you anyhow?

GG :hug: i think i *could* get picked out of a lineup by now, i've been in their face enough!

and wild, really, i don't even like this guy to get close to the band--AT ALL. he's just got something about him that is yummy :D

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh, you mean the interpretive dance? :lmao:

god, was that hysterical????!!!! :lmao:
never ask anyone do something semi-complicated online when they've been drinkin'!!!

ruffian said:

GG :hug: i think i *could* get picked out of a lineup by now, i've been in their face enough!

and wild, really, i don't even like this guy to get close to the band--AT ALL. he's just got something about him that is yummy :D

Yeah i know. I got a thing about Irishman:drool: You should see me when i'm over in Ireland... like :drool:

ruffian said:

god, was that hysterical????!!!! :lmao:
never ask anyone do something semi-complicated online when they've been drinkin'!!!

Actually, the lesson is never as anyone to do anything while drinking! :lmao:

We had drunken posts in this thread and I had drunken phone calls from friends...what an interesting night!

too funny! ok girls, i am *really* going to the barn this very second. i'll come back later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom