Place to get Bono's glasses (not looking, just a link)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I typed in Software-etc.com to see what I'd get and it forwarded me to this place.. go figure.. anyway, look:

http://www.jkjk.com

They are a lot like Bono's, and in tons of neat colours, and way cheaper than retail. Go look.
biggrin.gif
Also, BTW, I don't know if the place is reliable, just found it, so don't blame me.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

afterthoughts has a nice pair of blue sunglasses that look a lot like bono's. they're about $10-$15. i've had my eyes on them for some time!

smile.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Hmm.. thanks for the tip. Now then.. go buy them! Now!
wink.gif

i want to desperatly! but, i don't have a job right now and i have to save money for christmas presents. i'm hoping to go buy them after christmas, if they're still there.

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Thanks for the link, most of the time shades posts are just someone asking for them. Now, I will have to see if they are $200 like the last ones I found
frown.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

I just HAD to post this! LOL!
sunglasses.gif
LMAO!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

Back
Top Bottom