Pictures that don't get posted enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2ba77fc4.jpg

Hy everyone.. I'm a newbie here .. so I really didn't have nothing to post, only my love from you all, because in 4 years that I surf the net it never comes to my mind to check a U2 forum .. and now that i'll do .. I find what i always looking for.. tons of AMAZING QUALITY pics!!!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!! Specially to LostAtMoon that has posted lovely scans of BabyBono .. the early era it's my heartbeat.. Now I can grab some and make wallpapers ^_____^ With your consent and give credits, naturally!

Ashja

Ashja said:
Hy everyone.. I'm a newbie here .. so I really didn't have nothing to post, only my love from you all, because in 4 years that I surf the net it never comes to my mind to check a U2 forum .. and now that i'll do .. I find what i always looking for.. tons of AMAZING QUALITY pics!!!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!! Specially to LostAtMoon that has posted lovely scans of BabyBono .. the early era it's my heartbeat.. Now I can grab some and make wallpapers ^_____^ With your consent and give credits, naturally!

Ashja

Help yourself to whatever I've posted. And welcome!

Very nice words Ashja. I often feel like I’ve got “nothing” to post myself, at least nothing that hasn’t already been posted at Pleba. I love photography, especially if it’s related to my favourite band ever, and here we can find the best there is. That’s why I’m a big “fan” of u2granny, kellyahern, Queen Bee, and other Plebans that have been doing an excellent job. And of course you can use everything I posted too, that’s what I posted it for. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom