Pictures of Guggi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
338%3A4%3C7923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323337%3A7%3A643ot1lsi

Hey, maybe you can write me an email? Not often that you find Guggi or Gavin fans. my addy

Last edited:
I remember the first time i heard Guggi's name and I kept thiking that whoever was talking about it meant Gucci. I am just starting to appreciate Gavin and Guggi.

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I just came across this new picture of Guggi, Bono, and Ali.

lillies-bono-1.jpg

in regards to that pic with Guggi and all his kids and all that hair.....we (me and Mullen-Girl) were walking down Grafton St. one saturday afternoon and I walked right pat him and his 3 girls!!! good lord....they all look like him!!! with that long straight, sorta straggily looking hair! it was funny! just thought i'd share!

I thought after all these years the old hair prejudices would have been overcome. Guggi and his long haired family are beautiful!:)

Last edited:
Guggi's Girl said:
I thought after all these years the old hair prejudices would have been overcome. Guggi and his long haired family are beautiful!:)

What prejudices are you referring to? Is this in response to previous comments in this thread because I don't recall any derogatory remarks about Guggi or his family. :confused:

maude said:

What prejudices are you referring to? Is this in response to previous comments in this thread because I don't recall any derogatory remarks about Guggi or his family. :confused:

The post before mine where the guy assumed they were girls just because they had long hair. I know he didn't intend to be rude. I just thought the old long hair=girls short hair = boys crap was finally conquered back in the 1960's and I'm sad to see they young generation of today is falling into the old fashioned ways:(

Back
Top Bottom