Pictures of Edge wearing the Unforgettable Fire tour shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone know where to find them and post them in here? I won an Unfogettable Fire tour shirt off eBay a while back and I am wondering if it was the same style as the one he wore during the Elevation Tour. I think he was sporting it during some TV award show back in 2001.

The one he wore had the tour dates with pictures on the back. I have the shirt too, though mine is all ripped up now. hehe

unforgettablekitty.jpg

Well here is mine. It has the pictures on the back as well, so I guess it is the same one as Edge's and yours as well?

no you can't buy it in a store. check ebay. I see it on there a lot. There's one right now but the back has tour dates on it instead of the pictures but the front is the same. I guess you'd just have to make sure the auction is for international buyers but you shouldn't have a problem finding it or a similar one.

:shifty: I check U2 shirts and posters on ebay just about everyday :reject:

I never bought anything on e-bay. I'm afraid I make a mistake and end up loosing money and not getting what I paid for and shit. My parents are afraid of giving credit card numbers and stuff. :banghead: I so much want a kick ass shirt like that!!! There should be more U2 shirts made!!!! :mad: I don't know why there aren't many U2 shirts out there. I'm thinking of coming up with my own designs, like getting U2 pics that I like and putting them in the shirts, I just got to learn how to do that? :scratch:

ebay is really easy and if you are careful and only bid on something that you can afford then you shouldn't worry about your money. I've never gotten anything that I wasn't expecting or gotten ripped off in anyway. I've had really smooth transactions as a buyer.

Also....I don't think you need a credit card for paypal if you have a bank account. You can just give them that information.

There's tons of cool U2 shirts on ebay!

TheBrazilianFly said:
I never bought anything on e-bay. I'm afraid I make a mistake and end up loosing money and not getting what I paid for and shit. My parents are afraid of giving credit card numbers and stuff. :banghead: I so much want a kick ass shirt like that!!! There should be more U2 shirts made!!!! :mad: I don't know why there aren't many U2 shirts out there. I'm thinking of coming up with my own designs, like getting U2 pics that I like and putting them in the shirts, I just got to learn how to do that? :scratch:

I have been using Ebay for about a year, not alot, but some. They have ratings for sellers, and I find that they are pretty acurate. Most people don't hesitate to complain if they are unhappy. And Ebay is good about getting rid of the bad eggs that do show up. Just pay attention and you should be fine.

Also, making your own shirts is pretty easy. Just go to a craft store. They have iron-ons that you can print your own design on. I did that pretty recently, and I can tell you, they come out very well.

The best seller on Ebay! It really is odd, in a way. Since it's a relatively anonymous thing, it's crazy that you would find that person somewhere else online.

Edit to say, not odd that you figured it out, but that it is just such an odd coincidence. I think it's funny!

Last edited:
Yeah, I have been getting a lot of compliments on it. My english teacher commented on it and told me about her Joshua Tree tour shirt she still has that's about dead from age and stuff. She told me about how her first concert was a U2 concert on the Joshua Tree tour!

wow..that takes me back. I had a white UF shirt which had the four faces on the front and the wide awake t shirt which was really popular at the time.

You see my icon? I have a shirt with that on the front and "Acthung Baby" on the back. Got it off Ebay, and it totally rocks! I also have a shirt with the Rattle and Hum DVD cover on it, also got that off ebay. Way cool!

Back
Top Bottom