Pictures of Bono at the studio last week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
The pictures are from www.u2place.com :)

2c9c32e9.jpg

49cad412.jpg

7f9a5176.jpg

f0cb8933.jpg

:) Good smile in the last pic. Does any like it better when Bono's hair is dyed black? I am sorry, but I like Pop and Elevation Bono the best.

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
:) Good smile in the last pic. Does any like it better when Bono's hair is dyed black? I am sorry, but I like Pop and Elevation Bono the best.

Yes, the Elevation hair was dyed black, but the Pop Bono hair was most definitely not. It was very light. (Personally, I didn't like the starkly black hair with the very pale skin.) I'm just not sure what the link is that you are suggesting between the Pop and Elevation hair. Could they be more different?? I think not.

I like the recent look VERY much!:D

mmm :drool: definitely am loving this look!!! definitely natural works better...then again, i DID like the Elevation look too....i think dark hair worked on him too...then again, we're talking about Bono here...! EVERYTHING works on him...!!.... or off him.....:flirt: :sexywink:

Kelly you are the queen again :bow: I've never even heard of that site! The pics are beautiful!:combust:

I like the long hair too. :drool: It's a nice color, but I also liked the black hair. I don't think it looked bad with his pale skin, it made him look exquisite, sort of like a porcelain doll's face, with the blue eyes and no stubble (like AB and most of Elevation) :love:

I think the Pop chop looked best dark brown. At times it was reddish or close to blonde, but never black.

madonna's child said:
:sick:

Exactly how many colors does Bono have those shades in?

Erm the ones that i know of are...
the reddish ones in the previous pics
green
blue
black
yellow
clear!

He clearly loves his shades and hats!

What makes are his shades anyhow? :wink: :drool:

Kate1 said:

Erm the ones that i know of are...
the reddish ones in the previous pics
green
blue
black
yellow
clear!

He clearly loves his shades and hats!

What makes are his shades anyhow? :wink: :drool:

Don't forget purple, orange and brown! ;)

Back
Top Bottom