Pictures of Bob Hewson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey, lovelys. I'm making a new wallpaper and I want some pictures of Bob Hewson and Bob with Bono. Please post whatever you have.

If anybody has a picture of Bob from the One video (Berlin) that would be stellar!

Thanks! :)

33%3B%3C2%3B9523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B4752%3B39nu0mrj

33%3B%3C2%3B9523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23234355%3A5767ot1lsi

Thanks for combining these pics in ONE thread. :applaud:

Not only was Mr. Hewson a very dignified man, but from the stories that Bono has told of his da, he was also a very humorous man.

May he forever live in special memories....:bono: :hug: :angel: :love:

BonoFox1 said:
Bono only has an older brother Norman here are the Hewson Men...
tn_Norman-Bob-Bono.jpg

Slightly bigger version:

bonobobnorm-vi.jpg

Bono and his brother Norm (the woman is not related)

bonosbrothernorm-vi.jpg

I always thought he had his mother's eyes. He's got his Da's chin though for sure!

hewsonfamily1971.jpg

There's a pic of Iris alone I can't find now, but her eyes were Bono's exactly. He's got his mum's eyes and his Da's chin, IMO.

U2Kitten said:
There's a pic of Iris alone I can't find now, but her eyes were Bono's exactly. He's got his mum's eyes and his Da's chin, IMO.

the chin is definitely the same. eyes...

maybe your right, maybe i am :). i'm waiting for Iris photo to find out :).

i think there's sth similar in Bono's and his father's eyes. not their shape, but this look, depth... i don't know what is it, but there is sth... take care, e.

Yes, e, I know what you mean. I was just thinking that same thing, but about Norman. Bono and Norman don't look anything alike (in my opinion), but there's something in their eyes... and of course, they've the same chin.

Joha_U2 said:
Yes, e, I know what you mean. I was just thinking that same thing, but about Norman. Bono and Norman don't look anything alike (in my opinion), but there's something in their eyes... and of course, they've the same chin.

I know what you mean. I've run into Norman a few times in Dublin and although he doesn't look exactly like his younger brother, you can see the resemblance.

bob in that family photo resembled "the fly."
:wink:
and norman had longer legs to. teeheeehee.

seriously now, granting that bono was 10 in this photo, that means 4 yrs hence the mom would be dead. so sad.

Back
Top Bottom