Pictures From South America Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
well...there's got to be more, right girls?

brazilfeb21edgeelv.jpg

Edge - mid-air!!!

more pics here:
http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=241209&IdxSeccion=100841

click on 'ver mas imagenes' in the beige box

Last edited:
I have 2 say it again..... COBL is the best opening song I've EVER heard/seen, 4 ANY concert, period..... spine-tingling....

*snicker* Always charmin' the ladies eh Bono?

I love what he did with his jackets... wonder if he'd have in hawaii... flower patterns? :lol:

Galeongirl said:
*snicker* Always charmin' the ladies eh Bono?

I love what he did with his jackets... wonder if he'd have in hawaii... flower patterns? :lol:

or leis... or coconuts... or grass... or a beach pattern.. or ....

Val said:
After seeing the WOWY video from Brazil, I think it wise never to let Miroslava to see it. I don't think she could bear it. I could hardly.

Just saw this on the other thread... :lmao:

I quite enjoyed watching that girls' video. :shrug:

I was quite happy for her. :D

Miroslava said:

Just saw this on the other thread... :lmao:

I quite enjoyed watching that girls' video. :shrug:

I was quite happy for her. :D

oh we all know he wants you back on there with him in hawaii the second he spots you... :wink:

Galeongirl said:

oh we all know he wants you back on there with him in hawaii the second he spots you... :wink:

I am sure he's counting the minutes :rolleyes:

:madwife: :lol:

And the lined jackets are indeed a very nice touch :love:

Geez, I can't beleive it I was there when the guys came out of the balcony and Edge had that weird cap!!!! YEAH!!!! Sorry I don't have any pictures to offer, it's just I was scared my camera would fly off :lol:

I THINK that when I did the peace sign to Bono, while the rest of the people waved, he smiled at me.... isn't that sweet??? :cute:

^:cute: And they could not have been more adorable on that balcony!! :drool: :drool:

Oh, yes... that "weird cap" that Edge was wearing was an American baseball cap, worn backwards... also very American. We were very appreciative here... :drool: :wink:

^ oh yeah. Lots of people in the ellipse had signs that said "we missed you", so Bono grabbed one and did a papaer airplane, then flew the thing. So :cute: :)

kellyahern said:

Surrogate mommies for Bono? Looks like one won't do! The Bman is just eating it up. Adorable. You can tell he honours these women and what they stand for. Especially because they are mothers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom