Pictures from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
bono8.jpg

Larry looks fantastic!

to the mods: seeing that the band are in S.America for one more show... could you please keep this thread open? If not, we'll have to have a part 2 :wink:

thanks! :wave:

anjarw said:
thanks for the links lila :)

here's the balcony video for everyone to download

http://www.save file.com/files/4104728

and here's the bono video:

http://www.save file.com/files/2523717

is there any way these links (or just the balcony one) can be put on you send it instead? Whatever this save file place is always has a million pop up ads and then freezes up my computer :|

Thanks kelly and Lila for the amazingly beautiful photos! :bow:

Thanks anjarw for uploading the videos to ! :bow:

The guys look great! South America is treating them well.

Regina O'Numb said:

:hug:
Edge about Sao Paulo II: "wowww! Unbelievable!"
...Bono says: "Congratulations cause Salvador. The secrets must be discovered. Rio de Janeiro doesn´t have more secrets. Bahia still have." Guitarist The Edge agrees: "Salvador seems much more beautiful than Sao Paulo. Despite I didn´t go off the hotel in Sao Paulo. There were many fans in front of the hotel.' He affirms that 'the first show (at Morumbi) was excellent. But the second...wowww! Unbelievable. I don´t know why, but there were something different.' Bono wants coffee. Edge, during two times went to the kitchen to take a cup. He didn´t seat. He prefers to talk with the guys during the dinner...from Folha de Sao Paulo (paper version) about U2´s visit to Bahia, on feb 22, 2006, at Gilberto Gil´s home - look for some photos and the atmosphere of this dinner - Bono with Gilberto Gll and singer Margaret Menezes; Bono with Flora Gil and Peter & Wolf book; Bono with percurssionist Carlinhos Brown; Ivete Sangalo with Quincy Jones; Luciana Gimenez with a guitar signed by Mick Jagger (dad of her son) and Keith Richards to a benefict auction; Edge and Larry are beside Daniela Mercury (she is a singer as Ivete Sangalo);
http://www.jb.com.br/jb/papel/colunas/gente/2006/02/23/gente1.jpg

really it was awesome, the second show was better.
That's so awesome! Thank you very much for that! :hug:

BonoFox1 said:
Im LOVING all the jackets..I wonder is it is the same jacket and the seamstress is just changing the flags!!!!

Ditto!
:heart: it too.

I think it's what you wrote above.
Same jacket.
Different flag on the inside.

I think the flag jackets are an awesome idea. So cool for each country to see their flag! I only wish he had done that for Canada. Ah well. It's cool, regardless.

But that has to be a LOT of work for whoever is making them. Unless it's really easy to do. :shrug:

After seeing the WOWY video from Brazil, I think it wise never to let Miroslava to see it. I don't think she could bear it. I could hardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom