Pictures from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
9a0ed1e1.jpg

10687b88.jpg

9f86c9ee.jpg

0240d529.jpg

6fca6f1d.jpg

d3dcab50.jpg

These pictures are both bizarre and amazing at the same time! I want heaven to be like this...the band pointing and waving as I enter the pearly gates, then lots of singing and dancing with other people who I've never met, but who look really friendly and filled with joy. :D

edit: i cant fucking speeel!

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
Oh my lord! Larry is way too skinny!!!! Someone pass him some pasta or a few vegieburgers! He has got me worried!:sad: :huh:

What are you talking about!?! Larry looks incredibly HOT in this pic!!! :drool: :drool:

He has ALWAYS been skinny... no different now!:madwife:

it wasn't "mean", i was wondering who she was, is all. she seemed to know him pretty well, was just wondering if anyone knows who she is.

:shrug:

Babydoll said:
does anyone know who was the woman next to larry? she was whispering to him a lot and stroking his arm a lot too... :)

I´ll check her name. All the wives where there: Morleigh, Ali and Ann. And Suzi was with Adam in Sao Paulo.

GracelandHarley said:

What are you talking about!?! Larry looks incredibly HOT in this pic!!! :drool: :drool:

He has ALWAYS been skinny... no different now!:madwife:

Yes Larry has always been SLIM but not what I would call skinny. So I agree with U2fanatic4ever, that Larry has gotten far too thin lately. :eyebrow:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes Larry has always been SLIM but not what I would call skinny. So I agree with U2fanatic4ever, that Larry has gotten far too thin lately. :eyebrow:

yeah I agree.. I mean, when he's drumming on Love and Peace.. dcheck his legs! that's really really skinny!
and GracelandHarley you're overreacting a bit... babydoll was only wondering who the woman was, not suggesting anything!

Regina O'Numb said:

I´ll check her name. All the wives where there: Morleigh, Ali and Ann. And Suzi was with Adam in Sao Paulo.

How do we know that all the wives were there? They don't seem to have appeared in any of the bejillion or so pictures (or maybe I missed some?), and I thought Ali was in Dublin. Didn't she just attend a book launch?
I'm just curious what the source is for this information.

biff said:

How do we know that all the wives were there? They don't seem to have appeared in any of the bejillion or so pictures (or maybe I missed some?), and I thought Ali was in Dublin. Didn't she just attend a book launch?
I'm just curious what the source is for this information.

Some brazilians fans (who live in Salvador) from the site ultaviolet in Brazil reported that Morleigh was in Salvador with Edge. They photographed Ali in the same balcony where Bono sung with Ivete Sangalo. They have a photo where Adam was at a shooping here in Sao Paulo; they reported that Suzi was together. And a friend who stayed at the same hotel where U2 stayed, saw Ann. Partcularly myself, didn´t see them, cause I didn´t go to the hotel, to Salvador or to the shopping. I just saw U2 during the two shows.

doyou have any pictures as proof for this?
I mean, at the two videos, there was no sight of Ali Morleigh or Ann.... and Ali had that book launch this weekend indeed..

Regina O'Numb said:

Some brazilians fans (who live in Salvador) from the site ultaviolet in Brazil reported that Morleigh was in Salvador with Edge. They photographed Ali in the same balcony where Bono sung with Ivete Sangalo. They have a photo where Adam was at a shooping here in Sao Paulo; they reported that Suzi was together. And a friend who stayed at the same hotel where U2 stayed, saw Ann. Partcularly myself, didn´t see them, cause I didn´t go to the hotel, to Salvador or to the shopping. I just saw U2 during the two shows.

the link:
http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/foruns/

Irish Rock star Bono, right, jokingly exhibits a decoration presented to him by Chilean president Ricardo Lagos, not in picture, for his contribution to arts and culture, in Santiago, Chile, Sunday, Feb. 26. 2006. Bono and his band U2 were in Chile for as part of their Vertigo concert tour. (AP Photo/Santiago Llanquin)

52d89420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom