Pictures from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

Oh my God that video made me cry. They look like they're having the time of there lives!!! Edge loves to dance!

omg! Edge's dancing! I :love: it! I do believe that they were having the time of their lives! They so deserve it! Worked their arses off to put on the best tour ever! :bow: :yes:

I only found the first 8 songs from Sao Paolo - I need the rest :sad:

lei.gif
Flavia - did you add your name to the Hawaii list? Can you believe all of us who are going?
lei.gif

It's been so long since they toured there, I'm sure everyone is so excited! Aussie Aussie next! U2 don't want to go home, do the whole world again!

Regina O'Numb said:
:hug:

watch Ivete Sangalo sining 'Vertigo' to U2 and with Bono and Edge...shake your body Bono...shake your body Edge...on:
mms://stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15241.wmv?url=39172535133117R1911

watch...what´s coming is much better...
Bono, Edge and Larry with Gilberto Gil...'ah, que Deus deu, ah que Deus dá' (ah that God Gave, aj that God Gives)...before 'No Woman No Cry'...Edge´s dancing so great, Bono so poetic changing the words of the lyrics (...What´s coming is much better...), and after Gilberto Gil sings his Brazilian version...of course, at the final, Bono thanks everyone...Edge autographs to the fans, Edge makes positive signs to the fans...HOW THEY´RE HAPPY!...on:
mms://stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15240.wmv?url=63642535133117R1911

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time with the Vertigo concerts in Brasil, Regina. :wink:

And thanks to everyone who has posted pics and/or videos of U2 at carnaval in Salvador (Bahia), Brasil!

I was almost brought to tears by the "No Woman, No Cry" clip and thoroughly enjoyed Edge's dancing. :dance:

from a Brazilian site (Babado) translated:

Bono, vocalista of the Irish band U2, visited the stateroom I Express 2222, in the Thursday (23) to the night, in Savior. During the passage by the space sponsored by the door iG, the singer signed one of the undershirts of the "shaft of the fame" of the iG (a shaft mounted inside the stateroom 2222 with several undershirts that will receive during the handwritten carnival of artists and afterwards will be donated for the project Axé, that auction-them).

While signed to his undershirt, Gilberto Gil explained to Bono the importance of the project.

780692.jpg

Lila64 said:
I only found the first 8 songs from Sao Paolo - I need the rest :sad:

lei.gif
Flavia - did you add your name to the Hawaii list? Can you believe all of us who are going?
lei.gif

Hey Lila!

Yes, I posted in the Hawaii thread and Miro knows so i think she added my name. :D

It's going to be one hell of a get together! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

My humble apologies :|

No worries! It's easy to mix them up because they are very similar and most of South America speaks Spanish and one tends to forget they speak Portuguese in Brazil. :D

BTW, my Portuguese teacher was so :drool: lol

:hug:

Bono and U2 make party with Quincy Jones after the 1st show at Morumbi

look for Bono and Izzy:
http://www.reginaonumb.blogger.com.br/brazilizzy_bono.jpg
After the show, U2 continued the night in a closed party, at Hyatt hotel, in Sao Paulo, with the producer Quincy Jones, who is in Brazil do the carnival in Portela, invited by his friend, Naomi Campbell. The party has the performance of Izzy Gordon, a singer from Sao Paulo. She sung musics of his aunt Dolores Duran: "O Que É Que Eu Faço", "A Noite do Meu Bem" and "Estrada do Sol" this one writen with Tom Jobim, who received praises for her performance of 'My funny Valentine'. The hotel and the Brazilian production made the party. Another party will happen after the second show of U2, with Izzy Gordon.
read on: http://musica.uol.com.br/especiais/u2/ultnot/2006/02/21/ult3475u24.jhtm

*Viviana* said:
These videos totally made my day! They look so happy and relaxed. I wish I was there :(

I see the girl who was filming Bono and Edge at the beach and outside the arena in Miami, and she is also filming there. :ohmy:
I hope they release "A day in the life of the Edge "soon. That video would be so awesome

After a lot of trouble, I finally managed to capture the videos. In case anybody wants to have them

No woman no cry
http://www.save file.com/files.php?fid=3802332

A different angle and longer No woman no cry
http://www.save file.com/files.php?fid=7568053

Vertigo
http://www.save file.com/files.php?fid=2101141
#

Those videos are brilliant! :hyper: Thank you so much for posting them, Viviana. :D

But I still think they could do with one or two samba classes. I could do a big sacrifice and teach them. My Brazilian friends have taught me well. ;)

Babydoll said:
the no woman no cry is so cute. bono being thrown the mike and the crowd screaming - they know its time for good singing! why is larry so inanimate and still and quiet where there is so much fun and merriment around?? :|

Okay you changed your avatar and confused me!

we need to loosen up that boy!:wink: but then again when the other 3 are goofin off I guess someone has to maintain control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom