Pictures from Nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will have to get a photo of my daughter up on the site from the Madrid gig, the look on her face is priceless!!

Takes after her mother where Bono is concerned although she also likes Adam because he waved to her in Dublin last year!! :wink:

Bono's Tart said:

Yes Bono has bought another house in town for entertaining!!

Biff I've emailed you I havent forgotten!!:wink:

Thanks Julie, I've written you back. :wave:

Have you seen the new house? What's it like and (roughly) where is it located??

Jamila said:

And while Bono does surround himself with beautiful women (or to rephrase it, they make sure to get right in his face), it would have been nice to have seen Ali and the kids again with him in these pics.

Yeah, I miss new Ali pics too, however, it gets to be a real pain having to tote around 4 kids, especially younger boys. If I were Ali, I'd prefer to stay in Dublin as well, husband or not, instead of having to constantly mingle with random people and smile for cameras. I used to nanny for 4 kids everyday and just going a few blocks over to the community pool for swim lessons was such a process. I can't imagine going around day after day with people constantly in my face, especially on a "vacation".

biff said:

Thanks Julie, I've written you back. :wave:

Have you seen the new house? What's it like and (roughly) where is it located??

Its a Georgian town house thats been extensively renovated and its beautiful, with wrought iron balconys.

kellyahern said:
1c9b2f3a.jpg

Hunter green is a wonderful color on Bono! :yes:

david said:
I am confused, the lady in the straw hat next to Bono isn't Ali?

I don't know but she sure has Ali dimples and coloring. But the hair seems too long and she has a great stomach, I don't know if that is possible after 4 kids! Also great boob job, YES, I am jealous!!:wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

No, that´s not Ali. Ali has shorter and darker hair.

Plus she never wears tons of jewelry or finger nail polish, or shows a lot of cleavage. Not to mention the fact that this woman only slightly resembles Ali (ie., they're both dark and pretty).

beli said:

I love this pic. Bono is smiling, genuinely smiling. He actually looks attractive in the pic. :up:

OK. The earth is quaking right now and shifting on its axis. Beli is for a brief second suggesting that some member of U2 other than the hard-nippled Brit is possibly attractive. What are we to make of this? Sleep deprivation? Radiation poisoning?
Sensible behavior?

:wink:

biff said:

OK. The earth is quaking right now and shifting on its axis. Beli is for a brief second suggesting that some member of U2 other than the hard-nippled Brit is possibly attractive. What are we to make of this? Sleep deprivation? Radiation poisoning?

Possibly Both

biff said:

Sensible behavior?

Moi? Never!

I do appreciate Larrys nipples as well. :up:

Bonos moobs are a bit saggy. Is that a more typical comment from me? :wink:

beli said:

Possibly Both

Moi? Never!

I do appreciate Larrys nipples as well. :up:

Bonos moobs are a bit saggy. Is that a more typical comment from me? :wink:

Yes indeed, we want more of that sort!

PLEBANs do want to know, however, why it is that no one ever comments on The Nipples of The Edge. Are they just a flaccid lot of fellows or what? Are they too miniscule (or intellectual) to be seen? Am I suffering from radiation poisoning? And is Beli the only person who can say?

Back
Top Bottom