Pictures from Nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7dae9a18.jpg

He definitely knows some good looking people!!
When does the next leg of the tour start?

HI All!
I am a quite new member here from Hungary! This site is so cool, such as you guys!
May I ask where you found these latest pictures?

:bow:

Thanks Kelly for the new pictures!! He's even got a new shirt on. Can't wait to see how many times we now see him in it.

I wonder what the big joke was in the picture with the cigar guy. Whatever it was, Bono sure thought it was hysterical.

"is this still in France?
I thought someone mentioned they already left for Canada?"

This is one reason why I don't believe most rumors because with someone like Bono, things are always changing and several stories as to his whereabouts are always circulating. (maybe to protect his privacy)

And while Bono does surround himself with beautiful women (or to rephrase it, they make sure to get right in his face), it would have been nice to have seen Ali and the kids again with him in these pics.

I guess you had to be there to catch the joke about the guy with the cigar because he looks like a bit of a show off to me.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful new pics of B, kelly.:hyper:

ramblin rose said:

I wonder what the big joke was in the picture with the cigar guy. Whatever it was, Bono sure thought it was hysterical.

That's Simon Carmody. I'm not exactly sure who he is and how they know him but I do know he's worked with Gavin and been around the U2 camp for a while. I thought I read somewhere that he went to high school with them but I havent' been able to find any solid info on him other than he's worked with Gavin. I've seen pictures of him with U2 dating back to Elevation but never before that.

The only reason I really have paid attention to him was because I was a on a mission to find a picture of Edge and he happened to be in the picture. It's a few years old (and yes I found it :) ) but I came across tons of pictures of this guy with U2 while doing my search. He's been in a lot of other pictures in recent months from the tour. I saw him standing with Gavin in the VIP area in Chicago.

Jamila said:
"is this still in France?
I thought someone mentioned they already left for Canada?"

This is one reason why I don't believe most rumors because with someone like Bono, things are always changing and several stories as to his whereabouts are always circulating. (maybe to protect his privacy)

And while Bono does surround himself with beautiful women (or to rephrase it, they make sure to get right in his face), it would have been nice to have seen Ali and the kids again with him in these pics.

I guess you had to be there to catch the joke about the guy with the cigar because he looks like a bit of a show off to me.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful new pics of B, kelly.:hyper:

Nice pics!!

Ali and the kids are back in Dublin or at least they were last week when I was there. We saw her twice with Eve.
Only spoke to her once though in Killeny I am so glad that we didnt see her near the new house in Dublin!!

kellyahern said:

that is bobby shriver on the left next to bono.
i'm pretty sure the woman on the far right works with bono and bobby with DATA, you can spot her with bono in lots of pics where he is doing some DATA-related appearances.
cigar guy is definitely simon carmody, as someone else mentioned.
and the green shirt is fab :up:

You're right, caragriff - I knew that was Shriver and I know the name of the woman on the far left of Bono. (She is from the DATA office in London.)

But since they're not officially connected to U2, I didn't want to give out their names.

It's nice to know that Ali and the children are back in Dublin - but I'd still rather see Bono in pics with them. :hug:

Bono's Tart said:

Nice pics!!

Ali and the kids are back in Dublin or at least they were last week when I was there. We saw her twice with Eve.
Only spoke to her once though in Killeny I am so glad that we didnt see her near the new house in Dublin!!

What's this about a new house? Details please!!

(And BT, if you would rather keep this private, remember you still owe me!:wink: biffers@gmail.com )

well excuse me biff but i was gonna ask Bono's tart the same thing :wink:

Well, not that she owes me but I'm really curious now, did they buy a new house??

and BT, when did you talk to Ali? Last week, or a longer time ago?

arw9797 said:

That's Simon Carmody. I'm not exactly sure who he is and how they know him but I do know he's worked with Gavin and been around the U2 camp for a while. I thought I read somewhere that he went to high school with them but I havent' been able to find any solid info on him other than he's worked with Gavin. I've seen pictures of him with U2 dating back to Elevation but never before that.

The only reason I really have paid attention to him was because I was a on a mission to find a picture of Edge and he happened to be in the picture. It's a few years old (and yes I found it :) ) but I came across tons of pictures of this guy with U2 while doing my search. He's been in a lot of other pictures in recent months from the tour. I saw him standing with Gavin in the VIP area in Chicago.

thanks fro that info, I was wondering who that guy is who is always with him.
He was in the pics tootty posted in the beginning of this thread too (guy with the dragon shirt)

Is it wrong to hotlink imageshack??
If so, a mod can take it down.

http://img38.imageshack.us/my.php?image=042167981jj.jpg

And thanks to caragriff, I now know what Bobby Shriver looks like:wink:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Simon is a good friend of the band from high school. He´s a musician and as Arw said he has worked with Gav as well. He used to be in a punk band called The Golden Horde. I had the chance to have a few drinks with him and Daniel Lanois and let me tell you he´s just hilarious! He had me in stitches!

OMG Flavia, most of your posts leave me agape..:shocked: Do you live in Dublin or rather U2land?:hmm:

greety said:
well excuse me biff but i was gonna ask Bono's tart the same thing :wink:

Well, not that she owes me but I'm really curious now, did they buy a new house??

and BT, when did you talk to Ali? Last week, or a longer time ago?

I spoke to Ali last Wednesday in Killiney she was going to pick Eve up. (But I have met her on a couple of other occassions) We were walking past the house to the Dart station when she pulled out of the drive way, and pulled over to us. She remembered me from London and also Madrid (I think it ws because of my daughter who was with us again she went backstage at the Madrid gig).

Yes Bono has bought another house in town for entertaining!!

Biff I've emailed you I havent forgotten!!:wink:

Bono's Tart said:

I spoke to Ali last Wednesday in Killiney she was going to pick Eve up. (But I have met her on a couple of other occassions) We were walking past the house to the Dart station when she pulled out of the drive way, and pulled over to us. She remembered me from London and also Madrid (I think it ws because of my daughter who was with us again she went backstage at the Madrid gig).

Yes Bono has bought another house in town for entertaining!!

Aww, that's nice :). Thanks for sharing :up:. I loved the pictures of your family with Bono outside the hotel in London :cute:.

Thanks Kelly but those pics of the little girls in London are BonosCamerawoman daughters who I was with at the time.
I think its because of our daughters that Ali remembers Carolyn and I, but it is nice though!!
At least I think it is I hope she doesnt think we are stalkers??!!:huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom